Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Other Quests are coming?

(XBOX)GabiZK18

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)GabiZK18 said:

Is there any other quests coming after the duviri paradox? i just wandering

When is the Duviri Paradox coming? How can anyone answer a question without knowing when the quest is coming? But they are bound to give us more quests.

Warframe is all about the cycle of waiting months for the next quest update, only to complete it in about an hour, then go back to waiting for the next one. I'm sure there will be more quests after any specific you care to name.

Incidentally, seeing this thread makes me think of "Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money" for some reason. Yeah, as I established in a recent thread, my brain is weird. Hope it happens for real, though, and hope it has lots of flamethrowers in it. The kids really love that.

I think DE needs to bring  to us the grinner crewship to start missions in railjack.....something related with steel meridian helping refugees....we steal grinner crewship and the steel and tenno make some improvements in this ships to be more viable. 

I really want to see this.

nobody knows for sure what comes after New War and Duviri, but I reckon a good possibility is the Corpus civil war that's been set up for a while now will finally come to a head: Parvos Granum will want to reclaim his place as de-facto head of the Corpus, but Nef Anyo won't give up any of his power, and Alad V will likely watch from the sidelines waiting for the perfect opportunity to make his own moves in an effort to become the most powerful corpus (or at the very least, he'll play both sides against the middle for as long as he can).

we're also due Infested Liches and Railjack missions at some point so there will probably be a quest for one or both of those as well. 

Archived