Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Blueprints In Void...

Overlord_Hades

Is the void bugged becauase im trying to farm the last of the weapons I need for this game and every time I go into the void it seems I walk out with a forma blue print when im going for an orthose blade. Is the forma BP bugged to always drop or does RNG just hate me at this point.

( I have 21 blue prints and i started with 3 like a week ago when i started hunting )

its not broken.

rng and higher drop rates are to blame.

if it makes you feel better, i still dont have an orthos blade either.

Ever since drop tables were encrypted, we don't know if anything is broken or not. Forma BPs might very well have been nerfed down to a 0.67% chance of dropping and without datamining, we can't know for sure.

Ever since drop tables were encrypted, we don't know if anything is broken or not. Forma BPs might very well have been nerfed down to a 0.67% chance of dropping and without datamining, we can't know for sure.

The drop for forma BP's is well above that but i get your point. DE please reverse this, make prime parts more likely and forma less, for the love of lotus do it.

Edited by Overlord_Hades

The drop for forma BP's is well above that but i get your point. DE please reverse this, make prime parts more likely and forma less, for the love of lotus do it.

I mentioned 0.67% because that's what it was nerfed to at one point prior to U10. They said everything was fine and it was dilution but nope, a dataminer pointed out everything else had the same drop rate as before, but Forma BP was nerfed to 0.67% chance. DE_Sheldon had to apologize because the forums rightly so exploded in pure hatred at being lied to. After that, the drop tables were encrypted and then the loot tables were changed, rendering all the info on the wiki either useless or speculation at best. Yet we're told to wait for a codex that will give information on where things might drop?

Before we could rely on Pwnatron to set things straight with his datamining, but not anymore.

This has been said many times before, but it does bear mentioning incase a newer forum member who doesn't know about encryption, the 0.67% drop rate reference, etc, happens upon this thread.

I mentioned 0.67% because that's what it was nerfed to at one point prior to U10. They said everything was fine and it was dilution but nope, a dataminer pointed out everything else had the same drop rate as before, but Forma BP was nerfed to 0.67% chance. DE_Sheldon had to apologize because the forums rightly so exploded in pure hatred at being lied to. After that, the drop tables were encrypted and then the loot tables were changed, rendering all the info on the wiki either useless or speculation at best. Yet we're told to wait for a codex that will give information on where things might drop?

Before we could rely on Pwnatron to set things straight with his datamining, but not anymore.

This has been said many times before, but it does bear mentioning incase a newer forum member who doesn't know about encryption, the 0.67% drop rate reference, etc, happens upon this thread.

Ahh that makes sense, it seems like they may have over buffed it to compensate though :/

Is the void bugged becauase im trying to farm the last of the weapons I need for this game and every time I go into the void it seems I walk out with a forma blue print when im going for an orthose blade. Is the forma BP bugged to always drop or does RNG just hate me at this point.

( I have 21 blue prints and i started with 3 like a week ago when i started hunting )

This was the result of the flipout over the last data mining.

Now Forma is basically a common drop in the higher tiers of the void.

If they did, then it is a good bug. They had reverted it to the normal drop rate after it was pointed out. Still, we can't know for certain anymore.

Im just hoping they fix it so i can finish my primes. I need 1 fang handle, 1 braton receiver, 1 orthose blade, 1 boar receiver and everything for the dakra. After i get that i can make the last of the weapons in the game and then have every weapon to 30 with the exception of the braton/lato vandel.