Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Pavos bug

InvincibleDCeased

Radioactive sisters (tho i didnt test other elements) have a ABSOLUTELY abnoxious bug of making X (to interact) just disappear after interacting, rendering her useless in the final showdown, softlocking the mission. And for the other missions oh well chances are you have her heal up 3 times and its Bye for now. It is ridiculously annoying and happens almost all the time with no real indication why.

It might be her ability, dunno what it is but the energy rings surrounding you. I let any eventual debuffs on me run out. I also switched to operator and reswitched before pressing X on her and tried to kill her on solid ground without gaps or slopes. That way, after 6!!!!! attempts, she finally went into the no UI animation to shut her down for good. If it is abilities and not that common id surely make her radiation powers the reason for this strange annoying bug.

consecutive hunts did not have the problem anymore (damn glad) , even when having a radiation lich. Maybe it also had to do with her weapon. I am unsure now. Tho i am also certain that it was no users problem, hence i keep this post up if, just in case, people experience similar oddities when taking down their sisters.

Archived