Road to The New War Bonus Weekends

Greetings Tenno!

To aid in your preparation for The New War there will be alternating bonus weekends for the months of September and October, starting today on all platforms!

Suit up each weekend with your friends, Clan, or even solo to earn Double Affinity or Double Credits. Each bonus weekend will run from Friday at 2 pm ET to Sunday at 2 pm ET. The full schedule can be found below:
9s6w2QaaLJnWQxWzFEQzkXCyp03o80zSbeezXcwc

Weekend Start

Weekend End

Bonus

August 27

August 29

Double Affinity

September 3

September 5

Double Credits

September 10

September 12

Double Affinity

September 17

September 19

Double Credits

September 24

September 26

Double Affinity

October 1

October 3

Double Credits

October 8

October 10

Double Affinity

October 15

October 17

Double Credits

October 22

October 24

Double Affinity

October 29

October 31

Double Credits

To arms, Tenno! The New War awaits!

The New War Ready Checklist
Are you Day 1 ready to take on The New War when it launches later this year? Check our handy quest guide to help you get ready to take on the biggest quest yet in Warframe history. Once you have completed “The Maker”, your Codex should look something like this:

05IJH4r8OkCpWCfWQDvMo9Vws6M1LOOaEJQn9l07

All caught up? Then stay tuned to our channels as we may provide some additional reinforcements leading up to launch.

Do you need help? Ask our Players Helping Players forum or join our Discord for a helping hand!

• Like 42

Thanks, but what about double resource weekends? If I'm not wrong, I believe March 2020 was the last one we had. Please correct if I am wrong though. 

Granted affinity weekend is nice for the Tenet weapons now, but still.

Especially if this is all about "Suit up each weekend with your friends, Clan, or even solo". All of which need resources. Whether it be clans for research, pigments, or decorations. Friends and new players for crafting said new items to level up.

• Like 28

Double Affinity Weekend shortly after Nidus Prime release? Yummy. That'll help a lot with getting him all forma'd up to catch him up for current endgame content. Speaking of Nidus Prime, please make it so Nidus can gain mutation stack charges even when his allies get kills, otherwise other players will heavily grief him and stop him from being able to use most of his kit and his passive effectively.

Also let us pop his larva inherently without needing the augment! I actually replied to a few Nidus suggestion threads about this:

Also please no matter what you do, do NOT make Nidus a pet frame. We already know you guys hate pet frames. Don't bury my nasty boy.

Edited by Flannoit

Actually hyped.

i'm willing to forget the weak stream drops just because of this.
and with everything we'll get, overall it'll still be a week worth of value. we still win.

Let's go.

Edited by Soy77
  • Like 1

Not adding resource weekends to this is a huge let down. There's no reason not to as far as I can see. My clan still needs like 35k Mutagen Samples for the infamously ridiculous Hema research costs and we haven't seen a 2x Resource weekend since last year. We've been stuck as a Storm Clan for over a year because upgrading will raise the research costs. If DE isn't going to make the actually insane costs of Hema more reasonable then we need more resource events. 

• Like 4

People act like I'm being a negative creep when I talk about how much DE has changed, but here we are without any kind of resource boosters because resource grinding not being trash for a weekend would hurt their bottom line too much.

That, or they don't want to deal with the huge uptick in support tickets that happen when their auto-ban bot flags people for getting too many resources in a mission and they get trade-banned for two weeks for simply playing the game.  They don't want to address either of these things though.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Hello said:

Thanks, but what about double resource weekends? If I'm not wrong, I believe March 2020 was the last one we had. Please correct if I am wrong though. 

Especially if this is all about "Suit up each weekend with your friends, Clan, or even solo". All of which need resources. Whether it be clans for research, pigments, or decorations. Friends and new players for crafting said new items to level up.

Exactly .. we havent had a Double Resource weekend for a long time DE, why not I wonder?  So many affinity and credit weekends .. come - on .. let loose the dogs of war .. free Willy .. ET phone home.. give us the Double resource weekend please and thanks

On 2021-08-27 at 11:47 PM, Hello said:

yes please this! I realized, every time they did double booster weekends this year, that we havent got double resource since like scarlet spear(?) Dunno why they keep skipping it

Why do the weekend events always end so early ? Like dang 2pm? Thats still the weekend. Why not end it at midnight or something as that's when the weekend actually ends. Just annoys me since I work weekends so It's hard to even participate with 12 hour shifts. 

• Like 9