Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of God just STOP with the two-handed nikana skins already

PlanckZero

With Revenant Deluxe you're adding a fourth two-handed nikana skin to the game. Only three two-handed nikana even exist. There should not be more skins for a weapon class than there are actual weapons of that class. The next time someone comes up with the idea that the game needs yet another skin for the giant anime swords no one uses just stop, step back and come up with literally anything else instead.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

So let us just be angy at DE for not focusing on a new stance, since we've been yapping for forever now.. the time to create the last 3 skins could've been used for a fun stance..

You make it sound like they can only do one or the other. DE is not an indie company, they have a sperate team for modelers to make skins, and animators for stances. Its not that they made a skin instead of a stance, they just probably do not consider making a new stance to be worthwhile. Hell they even showed off the ghoul saw and a stance for it.

If you want a new stance then I understand that. Yet you should not blame a skin for not having it. I am very positive they can make stances and skins at the same time.

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Please 🥺

I'll be honest with you, I feel we have not gotten a new stance for it because well.. they have no idea what stance to actually make. 

Personally I want something like Blind Justice for it.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

So let us just be angy at DE for not focusing on a new stance, since we've been yapping for forever now.. the time to create the last 3 skins could've been used for a fun stance..

Please 🥺

TBH, from my POV of your posts in general, you are always angry at just about everything,

Be angry all you like, because it appears to me you just enjoy being angry ... just being honest.

Just because you think their resources could/should be used in a way you prefer, does not mean the artist that loves these blades and made a new skin for them has anything to do with the person that adds new stances, for example.

Just because you choose 'yap forever' does not mean they have an onus to comply.

So, enjoy your anger, I guess.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Well IME from my POV and IMHO not everyone likes to lick boots and excuse companies swimming in millions, some even in billions, so if DE neglects something, from my POV and IMO I'm happy to call them out on it. So from my POV and IMHO on that matter, yes, I'm angy DE always let's stuff slide.

From my POV and IME over 7 years here, it gets frustrafrustrating. But IME and my POV there's always these 1 or 2 weird guys on the internet thinking they can and or are better than anyone. So obviously from my POV I'm not fond of these guys and usually ignore them because IME they are less than what they think they are.

But that's just IMO, wait, i mean IMHO TBH, and from my POV and IME.

🤡

(That was the most difficult comment I've ever written here, but it pretty much sums up how you always and continuously talk with no end)

Roasted lol. 

I'm just saying, look back at when it released, and the first feedback of the stance were put up.

Yea I can understand that being frustrating. Sadly they do have a habit of making these kinds of changes much much later. Zephyr for example is only really good now, as oppose to years of being meh.

which goes back to the issuey why do we even have a stance forma when there's weapons with only 1 or 2 stances..

Yea Stance formas has always been odd. The only weapon I have ever used it for is scindo prime. Which only takes one stance mod but can use three different ones if you put a stance forma on.

i won't give up hope, much like the warfans, we one day get that sweet stance that makes me not want to drop them. :p

Well we have magnus prime now, so anything is possible. I would not worry anyway, I am very sure we will get another stance mod for it. Maybe even sooner with more people buying skins for it.

3 hours ago, PlanckZero said:

The next time someone comes up with the idea that the game needs yet another skin for the giant anime swords no one uses just stop, step back and come up with literally anything else instead.

you're just salty because your giant sword isn't made of glorious nippon steel that's been folded a billion times and imbued with the honor of your greatest ancestors XD. 

and some people do use them, like me, but I do think a new stance is what they need more than another skin. that's the only real problem with Two-Handed Nikanas: statwise they're great, but stance-wise they have no variety and the stance we have is a bit clunky to say the least.

In most of these cases, I just wish that they'd deploy the skin as a new weapon rather than a skin, most of the time. Because the category has only 3 members. I'm sure we'd get similar reactions if we got a bunch of Warfan skins. I was actively disappointed when the Maligna skin came out because, at that time, the Tatsu was the only member of the family. We only just now got the Tenet Livia, the only one that actually does work outside of a Heavy Attack build. I like it, personally, but it *is* a Tenet weapon so its a rough farm right now.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

(That was the most difficult comment I've ever written here, but it pretty much sums up how you always and continuously talk with no end)

Does that make you angry as well?

I am so glad you read my prose with such attention.

If you think not getting mad about trivial things in life like a skin on a game item means that I am a 'corporate bootlicker', I am very glad I can play the role of such in your delusion.

Shall I find the pictures I had made while performing as a professional clown in commercials for you to use instead of the passive-aggressive clown face?

Archived