Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Deluxe final update colors and armor set looks( Jacket not removable )

(XBOX)C11H22O11

You all know my love/hate relationship with her.

The new skin looks horrible, but it... Fits her. I like it. It reflects that she's supposed to be very, very strong. That's neat in my opinion. I just hope they rework her though. TNW is likely coming in November and I don't expect this skin to be ready this year, so that's plenty of time for DE to remove ripline from her kit considering all Warframes have one as per the Jackal fight, but she's the only one actually wasting an ability slot for it.

Give Ripline to the Helminth for those who want it, make Paralysis her one scaling off her armor rather than shields, make Warcry scale off total armor and buff teammates based on her own armor values. Make Eternal War a default function, and allow for Paralysis to recast the slow and armor buff. Give her a new 3rd ability that pushes her damage further. Make Hysterical assault part of Hysteria by default. Give her a new passive that prevents slash procs from bypassing her armor.

That is more than enough to make her a lot more relevant and desirable in the current state of the game.

I think it looks good, it's an interesting design and an interesting take on Valkyr. Plus we desperately need more than just "dainty woman with no waist, huge boobs, and two basketballs for a butt" frames. It's kind of ridiculous how dainty and effimate most of the girl frames are. (We're still gonna pour one out for our local ironing board Excalibur ofc)

I like the fusion in it between what could be seen as muscles and a 1600-1700 military jacket. Fits the wonky, morbid physiology of Warframe to the point. 

I can really see slapping a chakkhurr and a rapier/saber on her with that skin colored blue and yellow for a carolean theme, or black, white and red for some german vibes from the time when europe was more or less constantly in flames and drenched in blood.

kind of instantly hated it at first look, then reconsidered and changed my mind over the course of 5 minutes. the flayed skin look and flesh zipper exposing her bones and muscular structure are both absolutely metal, and it's not overly detailed or a massive departure from the game's character design and theme like most of inuzuka's skins. remains to be seen how well it customizes and translates into 3D, but all that being said, it's not likely I'll ever actually use it without huge changes to her kit anyway. most of the exalted weapon frames have really fallen behind without access to any of the mods that make melee weapons good and are just as weak as they are boring

I love this skin and can't wait to get it.  Fingers crossed for a rework for Hysteria, though...being invincible used to be powerful, but now there are so many frames that can effectively be invincible without limiting themselves to short-range punchy swipes.

Just now, Incongruous said:

I just hope that those atrocious sleeves will be an auxiliary item we can turn off. They totally ruins her whole theme and just looks out-of-place, just like that crappy jacket on Zephyr Deluxe

Unless I'm too old already I remember hearing it's a ''jacket'' it might be removable. I guess we'll see

Seems like I am the only one, but they are missing the mark lately.

Zephyr skin looking like it does not belong to Warframe. Ember deluxe without feet (again) and now we see... well, what is it we see? No, not a fan. But let us wait for the done product to pass the final judgement.

Community: "valkyr needs a rework!"

DE: "what if we just give her ultra buff arms instead..."

Community: "that's not what we asked for..... but we'll take it anyway!" *throws money*

also now we can have a full squad of BUFF frames: Rhino, Hildryn, Frost Deluxe and Valkyr Deluxe. and kill our foes with RESPECTABLE MUSCLES!!

1 minute ago, Joezone619 said:

As a valkyr main, i am utterly disguised by that delux. I really hope they change it because thats a hyldrn delux, not valkyr. Valkyr is slick and nimble, not beefy biceps.

liger-inuzuka-assets-thumbnails-for-uplo

The muscles are confirmed a jacket, so it'll be optional. The bottom left panel shows what it might slightly look like without it

Archived