Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Deluxe final update colors and armor set looks( Jacket not removable )

(XBOX)C11H22O11

On 2021-08-29 at 4:37 PM, f0ba said:

Hopefully rework or frame update comes with it like how when Zephyr Deluxe dropped.

This will likely be the only redeeming quality if they actually go through with making the skin.

I'm honestly interested to see what DE will do, how they'll respond to the community not liking the skin they chose. As far as i know, they haven't started actually modeling it, so they can probably scrap it this early in development. I just hope they're not too busy with the new war to notice the majority of people don't like it.

Am 31.8.2021 um 03:50 schrieb makaloff95:

i like the style but i hate that its so overbuffed, valkyr for me is more a slender cat rathen than a buff gorilla. i hope the tail is separate so i can buy the skin for the helm and tail and use other skins on her

This is the most appropriate name for this skin: Valkyr gorilla deluxe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Practically sure this deluxe skin is gonna mess with all armor sets.

Idk for me Valkyr is an elegant and sleek feline, I play her for her style and gameplay. She was my first prime warframe and I still play her a lot (almost 50% usage)

Im not gonna buy this deluxe, some people may like this form and thats fine.

2 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

Bruh her 4 is great, does massivr damage

Damage ain't the problem, the stance combos are. You need a ridiculous amount of range just to hit anything, the slide attack is the only attack thats actually decent, even then your more likely to miss your target while moving.

ugh. where to start - I began playing Warframe when Nova was released. I loved the Warframes for their unique design. So... of course this is my personal opinion , and it's merely a pet peeve - nothing that would stop me from playing. But I don't like where some of the warframes themselves are heading design-wise. This design.... disgusts me. So bloated and crowded and overdesigned. No thanks - I'll skip this one, too. 

I was iffy when I saw the concept but after seeing it in game and that NECK FLICK. I AM IN LOVE.

This skin IS what Valkyr is to me. She is body horror the frame. She took her body horror and made it into her own with this skin and does it so well.

Someone else said it gave body horror and that is what I love about it. They managed to get the right mix of open muscle looks and fashion. The arms are the best part. The sleek body gives me rich woman who used her arms as a fashion piece and it just looks so right. The spikes on the breasts also work so well as the red stripping needed some breaking up.

The face is amazing. I love the eyeless elongated upper mouth look. The upper portion of the face being made out of metal helps pull off that look.

On a side note, I dont see how people are saying she looks buff. I dont see "buff", The idea of it being a jacket is very obvious. The skin of her arms are the fabric with the muscles being the stripes.

I dont even like Valk but this skin makes me want to play her.

Ugly AF. Disgusting. The art style definitely made a 180 over the last few years, most Deluxes nowadays are Anime stuff and we're losing the uniqueness of Warframe's initial designs. I was always digging the Deluxes as they were all pretty insane, but that one... Bleh. Wtf.

Archived