Community Stream Schedule: August 30 - September 3

[DE]Dudley

24HoM8aHsFzVKJtMK2RK5DpubXDrxJnDXO48zae0

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer an Infested Decorations Grab Bag:

• Nanospore Culture Decoration
  • Neuroptic Mass Decoration
  • Plastid Carapace Decoration
  • Sprongi
  • Rolizor

myyjOSnrG_XsTECYpNFuyJ09_UwzAfnDD4wvyR-S

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

• Like 34

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

BzuMT0i.png

• Like 16

okay, so let's just approach this with a cool head.

I actually don't have 2 out of these 5 items yet. but considering how i really hate rng and rng hates me even more, let's just assume that i'll get 5 those tumor stuff that grandmother sells for dirt cheap in deimos. so this week's drop ain't gonna do much for me.
but what about some rookies who might like decorating, and haven't got any of these items yet?! well... although some of them might appreciate it, let's just be honest, infestation decorations are nowhere remotely as cool as orokin tea set or articulas. these stuff have a very niche market, most people would just put em on helminth room which won't make the room any better nor worse.

so, on the bright side, rng won't hurt too bad because they all equally poop 💩
also, they kinda fits the whole nidus theme for the hype.
and i'm in such a great mood because i'm dripping with umbra formas right now. and we have affinity booster to use em.

======================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop 2 thumbs out of 5 (👍👍 - - -)
some might hate it, some might love it. but even those who could use it, might not get too excited.

hey, it's still something. it could've been worse. could've been zero thumb.

Edited by Soy77
also... i swear to unum, if you people keep throwing around the word "free", imma give you free poop. how would you like that? it's free. stop complaining. take the free poop.
  • Like 4