Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 30 - September 3

[DE]Dudley

7 часов назад, Arconoids сказал:

we have to pay with our time

But these drops are nice addition to nice streams, aren't they? We are not getting an interesting show, but also a souvenirs. Sometimes drops can be very valuable, if someone wanted this decoration and can't buy it in game, for example. Of course, this is never be the same for all the players - it's just impossible to fit in all different interests. 

For me decorations are always something I wait and happy to get, no matter how many of them I already have (' ▽ ')

8 hours ago, Walkingdud said:

Every week people complain about the drop, as if they had to pay for the drops or something.

Yes. apparently younger tennos haven't realized this, but their parents are paying the internet and electricity bills.

While they pay with their time and attention. There are thousands of streamers other than warframe channel who are fighting for your views.

These drops are only free in a very narrow perspective.

9 hours ago, Walkingdud said:

Every week people complain about the drop, as if they had to pay for the drops or something.

i still complain cause i didn't play for one damn week in 3 years and they give out an umbra forma, that was some time ago.

28 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Bad drops take up the space for what could have been good drops.

What is a good drop? As far as I can remember it’s always been decos, displays, some material/fish/gems and occasionally some forma thrown in there. I’m not asking to be a smart*ss but I’m not sure why people expect these to be anything more than what it is. They give us a good amount of free goodies already, I personally don’t really mind the decos, good stuff for the dojo ;)

14 hours ago, hideous_corpse said:

People are always whining.

I am not interested in these drops but thanks anyway 😀

There are whining, and there are constructive criticism.

Just like on the other side, there are fair arguments like yours, and there are blind white knighting.

6 hours ago, (PSN)goonie4good said:

What is a good drop? As far as I can remember it’s always been decos, displays, some material/fish/gems and occasionally some forma thrown in there. I’m not asking to be a smart*ss but I’m not sure why people expect these to be anything more than what it is. They give us a good amount of free goodies already, I personally don’t really mind the decos, good stuff for the dojo ;)

As far as my observation goes, there are some items that people generally accepted as good drops.

Such as forma. or umbra forma -which always managed to attract casual tennos who never watch streams to finally watch it. Sadly without proper knowledge of how twitch works, because they'll complain in the forums next week for not getting their drops, not knowing that they have to relink, or manually claim, or don't put twitch videos on mute.

Some decorations do have more values. Like the ones you can only get from the market using plats, are more valuable than the farmable ones (buy from grandmother, ticker, etc).

There are also the limited decos, like stingray floof, itzal mag noggle, etc.

And finally we have the "arguably" good decos, like articulas. Having 10 of the same noggles is useless unless you just want to spam lazy noggle shrines, but having 10 articulas means you can put 10 different skins and poses, then end up with 10 different decorations and get creative with them. The value is vastly different.

There’s drops like 100x of a common resource and there’s drops like shawzins and colour palettes, they’re literally not worth the same. These streams may provide items that cost nothing, monetarily, however it costs a limited resource… time. The community team are individuals paid to stream, why would a business pay money to employees to do a job if they weren’t getting anything out of it? There is rarely any information in any stream, maybe a little in home/prime time, so what would draw me in to catch those other streams? Incentive in the form of twitch drops. When drops were broken recently the viewership plummeted, they lost half to two thirds of their normal viewers. If the incentive isn’t worth my time shouldn’t I be allowed to say that? DE prides itself on having an amazing community and a very interactive one at that, they take suggestions from the community all the time, why wouldn’t we speak our minds in this instance? 

On 2021-08-29 at 3:00 AM, Soy77 said:

As far as my observation goes, there are some items that people generally accepted as good drops.

Such as forma. or umbra forma -which always managed to attract casual tennos who never watch streams to finally watch it. Sadly without proper knowledge of how twitch works, because they'll complain in the forums next week for not getting their drops, not knowing that they have to relink, or manually claim, or don't put twitch videos on mute.

Some decorations do have more values. Like the ones you can only get from the market using plats, are more valuable than the farmable ones (buy from grandmother, ticker, etc).

There are also the limited decos, like stingray floof, itzal mag noggle, etc.

And finally we have the "arguably" good decos, like articulas. Having 10 of the same noggles is useless unless you just want to spam lazy noggle shrines, but having 10 articulas means you can put 10 different skins and poses, then end up with 10 different decorations and get creative with them. The value is vastly different.

This guy gets it. ^^

Also, remember the Braton Vandal drop? That was majorly great. But we're never going to see another drop like that unless DE gets its act together and stops doing grab bags.

On 27.08.2021 at 22:15, [DE]Dudley said:

24HoM8aHsFzVKJtMK2RK5DpubXDrxJnDXO48zae0

Tenno,

Topluluk Ekibi ile takılmaların ve gündelik oyunların keyfini çıkarmak için Warframe topluluk yayınlarını açın! Geleneksel yayınlarımızın yerine, Topluluk Ekibi üyeleri düzenli olarak planladığımız saatlerde evlerinden yayın yapıyor. Bize ve diğer Tenno'lara uğrayın.

Bu haftanın Twitch Drop'larını almak için twitch.tv/warframe'de 30 dakika izleyin ! Bu hafta, tüm canlı yayınlar bir Infested Decorations Grab Bag sunuyor :

• Nanospor Kültürü Dekorasyonu
  • Nöroptik Kitle Dekorasyonu
  • Plastid Kabuk Dekorasyonu
  • sünger
  • Rolizör

myyjOSnrG_XsTECYpNFuyJ09_UwzAfnDD4wvyR-S

Taşınabilir konsollarından izlemek isteyen Nintendo Switch Tenno, Nintendo eShop'ta YouTube uygulamasını ücretsiz olarak yükleyerek bunu yapabilir. İzlemek için canlı yayındayken Warframe YouTube kanalına gidin!

Archived