TennoLive Relay Screenshots

LillyRaccune

I'm happy with the DevStream. Good to see everyone happy and healthy!

The following is loaded with spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.

I've grabbed some screenshots. I'm going to try making a gif of the kalidoscope later.

I'll add anyone else's submissions to this original post. Just say if you want it added to one of my subcategories or in a separate spoiler field. 

Wall art in tenno school room:

Spoiler

4r4cvAD.jpg?1

Details about Ballas:

Spoiler

Or8Pqdb.jpg?1 Feet... I mean decals and accent details of his boots.

5UuyZNQ.jpg?1 Is this Orokin writing? Can anyone translate it?

OV4xuYg.jpg?1 I hope this pattern will appear on a new rug to decorate my orbiter with.

Tenno and Umbra:

Spoiler

0Kjm2dP.jpg?1

IZwXic3.jpg?1

Tenno and Lotus:

Spoiler

XA4gho7.jpg

Sentient Mother(ship):

Spoiler

aYU8vOI.jpg

Looks like a giant maw.

UZQVSQ8.jpg The ship eater.

Added kaleidoscope:

Spoiler

T3w5lGg.gif

Hope you like it.

Edited by LillyRaccune
Added parts.
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Sentient Mother(ship):

Reveal hidden contents

aYU8vOI.jpg

Looks like a giant maw.

UZQVSQ8.jpg The ship eater.

Hope you like it.

I had flashbacks of the "Naruto Run Storm Area 51, they cant stop all of us!" meme

Details about Ballas:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, the instance I was in was talking non stop about toes, feet and stepping on.

Degenerates. Degenerates everywhere! And I was there, smack dab in the middle of them all!

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

I didn't catch the stream or the relay, so no idea what the meaning behind the images is, but my 2 cents:

- the classroom art looks like either Executor or other Orokin of significant importance. it makes sense, as you want to brainwash educate children while their young about who their masters are, why they're better than you, and what happens when you step out of line. considering punishments like Glassing existed during the Empire, I bet the Cane or the wooden spoon would be quite tame compared to what disobedient kids would go through here...

- Ballas' clothing is the same as before but it is kind of a cool outfit. I never really liked his hairdo, but otherwise he looks how you would expect an Orokin Executor to look: sort of like a more decadent version of an ancient Greek/roman politician.

- I'm guessing Umbra may or may not play a part in The New War? I'm sure some people will be running that quest (at least, the Tenno parts of it) with him, but it would be interesting if Umbra gets a chance to Kill Ballas: lord knows he deserves it.

- Tenno and Lotus seems to just be a flashback of Second Dream. most people likely noticed the War Within reference during Teshin's gameplay; specifically his quote "You shouldn't have come here.. you've ruined us both". I imagine there will be a few flashback moments like this throughout the quest, which is kinda neat.

- Sentient Mothership is BIG. either that or DE are cleverly using their size-trickery again like in Railjack, but either way it looks awesome. I don't get why there are so many "appendages" coming out of the sides of the ship, but they do add to the alien feel of the ship somewhat.

- the red kaleidoscope thing is pretty and I want one as a ship decoration. and a dojo decoration. just let me have one for my sinister-looking Sentient Worshipping room, please!

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7
  • Like 1