Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GOTL SHOTGUN RIV UNVEILED A VERMISPLICER

fo3nixz

30 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno,

It seems the Lotus was a little hasty in sharing her Gifts. The original Shotgun Riven Gift from the Lotus alert (after our Devstream of August 27th, 2021) rewarded an unintended Shotgun Riven Mod for Kitguns. We have since taken down that alert, and have put up a new alert that will reward you with a proper Shotgun Riven. This should be live on all platforms momentarily. If you ran the first alert before it was taken down, that Kitgun Riven is yours to keep Tenno!

So you changed the alert to fix it, but those of us who got the kitgun rivens are stuck with them instead of a shotgun? Because if you reissued the alert it's not showing up on my missions?

NM, I had to restart the client for it to show

21 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno,

It seems the Lotus was a little hasty in sharing her Gifts. The original Shotgun Riven Gift from the Lotus alert (after our Devstream of August 27th, 2021) rewarded an unintended Shotgun Riven Mod for Kitguns. We have since taken down that alert, and have put up a new alert that will reward you with a proper Shotgun Riven. This should be live on all platforms momentarily. If you ran the first alert before it was taken down, that Kitgun Riven is yours to keep Tenno!

Meh, I probably would've gotten a terrible shotgun riven, knowing my luck. Guess I'll try out a Vermisplicer build.

8 minutes ago, (PSN)JaxsonHammerkawk said:

So i just spent 300p on kitgun rivens??? So will these labeled Shotgun Rivens always be kitgun rivens?

If any become a kitgun riven, send in a ticket. I'm personally not going to bother with my one riven, since it'll be more trouble than its worth.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Robertology said:

I purchased a shotgun riven and it gave me a verminsplicer. Am i stuck with it?

Some unethical sellers have sold their bugged veiled shotgun rivens from this recent mistake and some others have resold without knowing what they bought from the unethical seller and there might still be a decent amount floating around.

You could ask support if there is anything they could do for you, but expect a couple weeks wait for them to even answer something like that, and if you want to even have a chance of them doing anything, don't do anything with the riven. Don't rank it up, don't sell it for endo, etc. Just leave it be. Or even if this is a situation where they could normally do something (I don't know if it is) they definitely won't if you mess with it. 

Archived