Since grip melee how about arch melee?

ZeroX4

are you asking about using Arch-melee the same way we use Arcguns as heavy weapons?

I'd be down for that. but I would also put Kazsas up there, because I'd finally be able to wield a proper Scythe and not some weirdly short war-pick instead. wouldn't mind Necramechs being able to equip or even dual wield them too.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

are you asking about using Arch-melee the same way we use Arcguns as heavy weapons?

I'd be down for that. but I would also put Kazsas up there, because I'd finally be able to wield a proper Scythe and not some weirdly short war-pick instead. wouldn't mind Necramechs being able to equip or even dual wield them too.

I really dont care why or how we could use them for me it could even be a bug i just wanna use them

And you see my 3 reasons to have that ability

You in fact should pray for better scythe weapon like i do after i have seen this
4obQQQ1.jpgCnVYhIW.jpg
4K2dKqP.jpg

37 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

The toughest problem is that statistically and modwise Archmelee weapons are by and long terrible.

The Archmelee attack speed mod is 7 drain for TEN PERCENT for crying out loud, and the base damage mod is a 16 drain for 110% increase.

If there's one thing DE has left in complete squalor, it is Archmelees, they would need a hardcore revisit to be even remotely worth using.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

If there's one thing DE has left in complete squalor, it is Archmelees, they would need a hardcore revisit to be even remotely worth using.

I absolutely agree, which is why DE should do an Arch-melee rework update that brings their basic mods up to par, adds some better ones, and allows the use of Arch-melee with a Gravimag as a heavy weapon. I'm well aware in their current iteration, they aren't worth much, but after seeing past weapon reworks I do believe DE could make Archmelees both fun and effective, if they just put in the effort.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

The toughest problem is that statistically and modwise Archmelee weapons are by and long terrible.

The Archmelee attack speed mod is 7 drain for TEN PERCENT for crying out loud, and the base damage mod is a 16 drain for 110% increase.

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I absolutely agree, which is why DE should do an Arch-melee rework update that brings their basic mods up to par, adds some better ones, and allows the use of Arch-melee with a Gravimag as a heavy weapon. I'm well aware in their current iteration, they aren't worth much, but after seeing past weapon reworks I do believe DE could make Archmelees both fun and effective, if they just put in the effort.

They could make the Ironbride not total garbage while they're at it (no Widow fans, it isn't good now just because it ignores an Orphix's weak points, I can still do more damage with my Mausolon AND it doesn't ignore a Nox's armor for some stupid reason)