Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the Lotus Alert: Shotgun Riven Mod

[DE]Dudley

Hi Tenno,

It seems the Lotus was a little hasty in sharing her Gifts. The original Shotgun Riven Gift from the Lotus alert (after our Devstream of August 27th, 2021) rewarded an unintended Shotgun Riven Mod for Kitguns. We have since taken down that alert, and have put up a new alert that will reward you with a proper Shotgun Riven. This should be live on all platforms momentarily. If you ran the first alert before it was taken down, that Kitgun Riven is yours to keep Tenno!

Update at 4:35 pm ET on August 27 - The new alert is live!

7 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno,

It seems the Lotus was a little hasty in sharing her Gifts. The original Shotgun Riven Gift from the Lotus alert (after our Devstream of August 27th, 2021) rewarded an unintended Shotgun Riven Mod for Kitguns. We have since taken down that alert, and have put up a new alert that will reward you with a proper Shotgun Riven. This should be live on all platforms momentarily. If you ran the first alert before it was taken down, that Kitgun Riven is yours to keep Tenno!

Don't see the alert for shotgun riven on PC even after relogging. Didn't do original alert if that matters.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hi Tenno,

Did the Alert, got a Shotgun Riven and it still gave me a Kitgun Riven when unveiled.

I wouldn't normally complain about something so relatively insignificant, but as one of the people that did the alert and got nothing at all, I feel like my time is being a little disrespected. Seeing other people get rewarded, whether it was the correct reward or not, and seeing those same people getting congratulated while I get nothing at all for the same effort feels pretty icky.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

unintended Shotgun Riven Mod for Kitguns

How did that even happened??? I mean are there any shotgun in kitguns? I got a Gaze riven, which is not a shotgun lol

EDIT: originally catchmoon is not a shotgun until it has a primary counterpart.

Didn't get a riven the first alert. Didn't realize i didn't get anything until i went to start unlocking rivens I've accrued. Now theres no refreshed alert with shotgun riven. So are people who did the alert and got nothing SOL?

Archived