Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Synth Deconstruct proc off of the Mecha Mod Set?

-SilverWolfPrime-

Question

So let's say I have a Kubrow with both mod sets installed. A marked target from the Mecha mod set is killed and spreads Status Effects to enemies within the radius. Are those enemies now under Synth Deconstruct's effect?

Also, as a bonus question, is it absolutely necessary I run the precepts on Kubrows? So for the Sunika Kubrow, is it advised that I run both Savagery or Unleashed?

8 answers to this question

i don't understand your question. i don't think you meant to say Synth Set, since Synth Set is ab-

oh, are you asking if the Companion will get assist credit on all of those Enemies? no, i don't think that Mecha Set [will] get the Companion credit.

22 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i don't understand your question. i don't think you meant to say Synth Set, since Synth Set is ab-

oh, are you asking if the Companion will get assist credit on all of those Enemies? no, i don't think that Mecha Set won't get the Companion credit.

Yes, that's what I'm asking for. So status applied by the Mecha set DO NOT meet the conditions for the Synth mod?

That's a darn shame if that's the case :(

14 minutes ago, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

Yes, that's what I'm asking for. So status applied by the Mecha set DO NOT meet the conditions for the Synth mod?

That's a darn shame if that's the case :(

to be clear, if like, the Companion applied Status Effects to an Enemy and then that Enemy died, then the Companion will probably get assists on everything.
that's an unlikely scenario, though. even Venari would take several attempts to reliably do that, and she as a 30% Status Chance. normal Cats have 7.5%, and Dogs have 5%. which means stacking Status Elementals wouldn't really do it either.

I gotcha. I realized that the effects I'm referring to don't cover all of the Synth Set, so I think I have this right now. I'll change the title too.

So when a Companion marks an enemy with the Mecha Set, target dies and spreads Status Effects to enemies in the radius, those enemies ARE NOT affected by Synth Deconstruct's first effect?

I figured that since the Mecha Set belongs to the Companion itself the Status Effects would be coming from them, but now that I think about it, the Status you're spreading to the enemies come from your weapons, not the companions.

On 2021-08-28 at 2:59 AM, -SilverWolfPrime- said:

So let's say I have a Kubrow with both mod sets installed. A marked target from the Mecha mod set is killed and spreads Status Effects to enemies within the radius. Are those enemies now under Synth Deconstruct's effect?

Also, as a bonus question, is it absolutely necessary I run the precepts on Kubrows? So for the Sunika Kubrow, is it advised that I run both Savagery or Unleashed?

Yes. Mecha set effect is considered to be from the companion, not from your weapon. So all the enemies the status spread to are considered to be under Synth Decon effects. You can test this in simulacrum and see a noticeable increase in health orbs drop. 

I'm a sucker for Mecha set and been using it since it came out. 

And as an extra, you can also level up your kubrow/predasite really fast with the mecha set + heavy dot status. 

As for precept, I use precept that the effect is a bit more consistent, If I use it at all. Some of the precept is severely crippled by pet's AI.  

10 hours ago, AhLiu338 said:

Yes. Mecha set effect is considered to be from the companion, not from your weapon. So all the enemies the status spread to are considered to be under Synth Decon effects. You can test this in simulacrum and see a noticeable increase in health orbs drop. 

I'm a sucker for Mecha set and been using it since it came out. 

And as an extra, you can also level up your kubrow/predasite really fast with the mecha set + heavy dot status. 

As for precept, I use precept that the effect is a bit more consistent, If I use it at all. Some of the precept is severely crippled by pet's AI.  

Thank you so much for the help, tested it out in the Simulacrum and it indeed seemed like it worked :D

Archived