Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the lotus Survival Mission Reward failure

CARRIV

I actually got this issue on the last Gift of the Lotus survival on Deimos when it was for a catalyst. I played it 3 times, sent a support ticket, and finally just gave up. They replied back saying check your connection etc, but it's like nah brah, I can do literally every other mission on Deimos, even survival without gift, just fine and many others, its ONLY the Gift of the Lotus that gives me the error message. Turns out it's the entire squad getting the message too. really sucks because we had a rare container with forma and mantis on one run. They were at least willing to restore one item. 

Same for this Deimos Gift mission. Failure to update account. I only did it once, not worth wasting my times.

Here's hoping they actually acknowledge that it's a bug on their end and not any player connection issue. 

39 minutes ago, Syrtis said:

I can do literally every other mission on Deimos, even survival without gift, just fine and many others, its ONLY the Gift of the Lotus that gives me the error message. 

Same thing happened to me and my squad. 

Edit: Also it seems we were given no affinity or reputation. I'm sure I went from 27 to 30 during the mission. And the score screen showed level 30 also. But the account information was never updated so I'm back at 27. Relog didnt help

Edit2: Did another try

unknown.png

Update. Tried a third time and it worked. This time neither me or my squadmate had any keys equipped. Also my mate unequipped his kitgun riven he recieved earlier. Try both these and it might work. Either that or they fixed it

Archived