Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Operator UI stuff

SampleText_vich

Recently i was waiting for the trade offer to pop up. While doing that i was trying to get out of bounds cuz why not? And then i noticed that there was a strange UI effect that i've never seen in the game. 
Dunno if it's supposed to be like that, but my wildest theory is that it's some New War stuff, like a new ability for Operator.

I don't see the problem. Are you talking about how one room is bright and the other room is dark? Each room has it's own lighting settings and the ambience and colour will switch whenever you step through a door.

Or are you talking about something else? I didn't see anything special in your video...

EDIT: Yes I see the little white pulsing circle in the bottom right corner. Yeah, I don't know what that is.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

I don't see the problem. Are you talking about how one room is bright and the other room is dark? Each room has it's own lighting settings and the ambience and colour will switch whenever you step through a door.

Or are you talking about something else? I didn't see anything special in your video...

The effect in the bottom right corner, where operator ui is supposed to be.

Archived