Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caliban and Tau damage.

brago90

Caliban is a sentient warframe and sentients deal Tau damage so will Caliban deal Tau damage with his abilities? And if DE decides to implement Tau damage as a playable option through Caliban, what changes do you think it should receive?

hace 3 minutos, Jarriaga dijo:

I don't think Tau damage exists in the game as a damage type. I think it's simply a multiplier.

Tau is a type of damage caused by sentients if you need confirmation just go with a warframe equipped with adaptation and let yourself be hit by a sentient.

I'd say keep its damage neutral or give it a slight damage penalty vs everything with procs applying stacking resistance reduction. Something like -3% resistances per stack capping at 10 stacks to turn -25% resistances into a 5% damage bonus.

Puts it in line with their adaptation theme and sort of lines up with the closest Sentient ability we currently have (Revenant's 4) changing its damage type based on the target.

Justo ahora, VoidArkhangel dijo:

I mean, we dont know what Tau's proc is since it doesnt show anything on the UI but most likely we will get something that deals Tau damage sooner or later

Tau damage currently does not apply any status.

16 hours ago, brago90 said:

Caliban is a sentient warframe and sentients deal Tau damage so will Caliban deal Tau damage with his abilities? And if DE decides to implement Tau damage as a playable option through Caliban, what changes do you think it should receive?

I hope he doesn’t.

Tau damage has no status proc or damage bonus’s. And after Voids improvements still left it middling I don’t trust DE to make Tau much better.

it would be far more beneficial to Caliban for any ability of his that deals damage to deal adaptive damage.

Archived