Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will the game end after new war?

6Aegis9

On 2021-08-29 at 12:18 AM, Tesseract7777 said:

The New War is when Warframe truly begins. 

Don't think for a moment The New War finale will be the end of the sentient invasion. Far from it, I expect it will be the beginning of a more permanent sentient faction presence in the sol system, and future story will probably have us go to Tau to face them on their turf and take the fight to the enemy. It's the Tenno way. 

i see then, im excited for that and i hope they dont mess it up xd

On 2021-08-29 at 3:53 AM, kgabor said:

Well, no reason to think this would be the case.

Also you got your priorities straight if you would find this of all things depressing. :D

hopefully it isnt, also thanks ^^

On 2021-08-29 at 1:15 PM, Corvid said:

Considering the fact that we already know of at least 1 update that's scheduled to come out after it, I think it's safe to say that the New War will not be the end.

ok then thats great news, ty

On 2021-08-29 at 1:44 PM, (NSW)Mbek said:

The end of service? No.

The end of DE making big epic storyline quests? Possible, considering the development hell of New War, but there's still Duviri, so maybe after that.

I don't mind Warframe returning to the old smaller event quests if it means we're getting more consistent updates, the long gaps of nothing between big ambitious content were one of the reason people keep screaming content drought, then when the updates dropped its usually full of bugs and horrendously balanced dampening the excitement people had for them.

i hope they focus more on the big picture and maybe revival of margulis or something

On 2021-08-29 at 4:18 PM, bad4youLT said:

Warframe is DE's only source of income , why would they end this game then they are oblige to and have to pay for their investors with out any plans for of continued source of revenue .

This would be a financial suicide .

makes a lot of sense xd, just was wondering because of the "beta" name that has been going around 

On 2021-08-29 at 9:35 PM, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Are you trying to get OP banned? :( 

anyway, no it won't end. (If sadly or gladly, absolutely depends on each player)

but tbh, I'd be more concerned about friends pushing you into sadness with wrong statements.. maybe you should reconsider your close circle..

no no its not that I mean im a 1 month old player and those friends are clanmates so I have no one else that i chat with in game other than em but thank you for the kind advice

On 2021-08-30 at 12:18 AM, moostar95 said:

who the hell told you this. we still got that grown up operator quest line to get though. this game will live on as long as players like me keep coming back to it. although my feelings on the dev are quite negative tbh. This game is still fun to play ! . 

yeah i agree its rly fun if u put aside the fact that u have to spend average 13 hours to farm someone like khora

• 3 months later...

Archived