Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Infested Orbiter Decoration Scene/Theme from Nidus Prime Access to Market for Plat

Horactius

Orbiter scenes or themes are something that many people wanted for the longest time ever since Christmas/Festive scene were first introduced and personally, I've been wanting other festive scenes like Halloween or faction themed scenes like the infested one that, from my understanding, will be introduced together with the nidus prime access in the near future. Currently we only have 3 different scenes including the twitch prime exclusive filigree prime scene which is not much and I would've been willing to pay plat for more of these scenes like the stencil and vignette on personal quarter but I don't think it's fair to put the scene in the prime access. I can understand the filigree prime scene being more exclusive but it would've been better to put the normal faction scenes like the infested (and hopefully grineer and corpus too in the future) on the market like the rest of orbiter customizations. So please DE, don't include the scene in the prime access and instead make it purchasable with plat. 🙏

hace 2 horas, Horactius dijo:

..I can understand the filigree prime scene being more exclusive but it would've been better to put the normal faction scenes like the infested (and hopefully grineer and corpus too in the future) on the market like the rest of orbiter customizations. So please DE, don't include the scene in the prime access and instead make it purchasable with plat. 🙏

Agreed, I hope to see a primed infested scene or something like that from a prime access not a scene with regular things we see on normal missions across the game.

DE needs to add the Prime Filigree theme to the in-game market. That was just plain stupid that it was locked behind an outside paywall, so people who don't even use Amazon for anything were essentially forced to pay for Prime to get that orbiter item. I even stated this back when it first released.

I'd like the Nidus themed skin for the mechs, but I don't need it. Nobody needs cosmetics. Either you want it and buy it or you don't. I'll earn Nidus P and the new prime weapons, as I have for everything else in the game, so no extra cosmetics for me.

Either buy it because you want the stuff and/or the shortcut to ownership for the prime stuff or do not. I've supported the devs by buying plat every now and then. Treat yourself or have some willpower, there's nothing unfair about it for a game that can be played fairly for free.

It seems that the topic got a bit shifted from my original point of wanting something that could've been sold on the market for plat being excluded from prime access. The normal looking infested scene, while seemingly something that would fit nidus because he's an infested themed warframe, doesn't fit how prime access has been released with every cosmetic in it being prime related or looking primed. I never have problem with the prime access in general. If they had included the infested orbiter scene into the deimos supporter pack, then I wouldn't have much issue with it other than it not being available to purchase with plat like the infested drone but I still wouldn't have complained otherwise.

Other than that, I just wanted to have more options for my orbiter as someone that like to decorate the orbiter to their fullest capacity (more orbiter decoration capacity pls DE) because the only options we have are very limited. Now finally, a new scene is introduced and the one that we get in a while is a normal infested faction scene that from the looks of it is going to be included in prime access which means it's going to be another exclusive scene. These scenes are not even covering the whole orbiter and just cover the front section of the ship. If we can have the stencils and vignettes for purchase on the market with plat, why can't we have more of these scenes which doesn't fit in a prime access be sold for plat on the market as well?

Infested orbiter dec's look's like it dosent even fit with nidus prime. it's not shiny gold blacky infested it's just regular infested. defently looks like something i would pay 85 plat for. But if i want some infested around my ship i just put neurodes and nano spores decerations everywhere so it's not needed.

On 2021-08-29 at 3:47 AM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

DE needs to add the Prime Filigree theme to the in-game market. That was just plain stupid that it was locked behind an outside paywall, so people who don't even use Amazon for anything were essentially forced to pay for Prime to get that orbiter item. I even stated this back when it first released.

The prime Filigree Scene would need to be updated first if it were to be added to the market! It was designed for the older version of the orbiter interior, so it it currently clipping through all sorts of screens. And even when it was first released, it was already obstructing the bottom-most messages of the navigation console (Cetus/Valis cycle).

Since the scene is unabtainable right now, DE are happy to just ignore it. But if they were to add it to the in-game market (or a prime access), people would start asking questions if they bought it and the scene was not working properly.

On 2021-08-29 at 12:47 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Amazon prime rewards always bummed me out. I don't use it and i'd much rather just straight up give DE the money for it. Rather than give Amazon the money for it. If I pay for it I'm essentially treating it as a market purchase anyway since I don't use amazon. I don't even realise most amazon prime rewards until its too late. I'm all for external rewards as long as they're available internally as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

One small last rant on the topic.

So, after waiting for a day since the release, most of the reaction I've seen people had for the infested orbiter decoration scene are either disappointment on how mediocre and not primed it look or just plainly don't care about it. Most review of the prime access I've seen don't even acknowledge its existence. Barely anyone talk about it. We wouldn't even know how it would looked like if we didn't watch the review we got on the devstream because even Warframe's own website barely acknowledge it's existence by not even showing how it looked like (https://www.warframe.com/news/nidus-prime-access). The only official promotion that include a decent picture of the infested orbiter decoration scene is just the accessory pack sold on steam. That's how much of an afterthought that feels.

I know that decoration has been a very small/niche part of the community but as someone that has spent thousands of plat on orbiter decoration alone, adding something like this into unnecessary (and expensive) packs feels like a low blow, just like the first time baruuk mandala decoration was introduced as decoration in the baruuk bundle which I ended up buying just for that one decoration (which was underwhelming and not as big as I had hoped it would be). This has also become the first time a prime access include a non-prime item in its packs which was unnecessary in the first place because each prime accessory usually only include 2 items with the only exception (as far as I remember) being mesa with an additional helm that was added later after its release but it's still prime nonetheless.

I suppose it made sense from business perspective because of how little most people care about it and therefore not many might get sold on the market and with how very small the number of people that actually want it, I guess it would be more profitable to basically force the ones that really want them to buy at a way more expensive price by selling it with the prime access. I have given up on ever trying to reason for this kind of thing because I realize that this is just a business for DE and I doubt it would ever matter in the slightest or if they would even read this at all but this still sucks. I can only hope they change their mind and decided to add this to the market one day.. And until then, guess I'll have to be satisfied with snow all year round 😞

Archived