Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lot of Focus, and nothing to do!

-WWBr-WantedKiller7

Hey everyone, A lot of people has complete all focus tree, and after that, all focus you earned in missioes, are stoped!
And I think, Maybe DE can change this to use. 

Focus is a conversion of a porcentage of affinity, so...

Why not, use tris focus, to uprade, our weapons and warframes?

maybe converte our focus, and have a limit por day, or week to use. IDK Ideas someone?

3 hours ago, -WWBr-WantedKiller7 said:

Hey everyone, A lot of people has complete all focus tree, and after that, all focus you earned in missioes, are stoped!
And I think, Maybe DE can change this to use. 

Focus is a conversion of a porcentage of affinity, so...

Why not, use tris focus, to uprade, our weapons and warframes?

maybe converte our focus, and have a limit por day, or week to use. IDK Ideas someone?

Because idea is so we play the game and not shorten the grind
And if you care to do we need to purchase booster

In short of it i bet all ideas that will let us play less or avoid grind is no go
I believe only way is to make things we can buy for focus and trade/sell them for plat like syndicate merch

The problem with the affinity point is that most people who maxed out their trees have also plenty of other resources. A conversion to Endo, credits, Kuva etc wouldn't do much. Adding more skills might help, but if it would be really useful newer player might complain about never being able to catch up. Using focus to level weapons or warframes doesn't feel like a good idea, since it would be kind of a skip the gameplay feature.

Maybe the option to unlock different visual effects of focus abilities, once the trees is maxed out, might be an idea.

Archived