Warframe Emblems - Syndicate logos

So I have been using my clans logo for a while but not really a fan of it.. I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a syndicate logo instead.. I know clans can make their own logos but they have to be vetted first and if rejected the platinum isn't refunded.. does anyone know if I were to create my own clan and use a Syndicate logo as the clan logo if DE would have an issue with that?

Alternatively has anyone ever raised the question if we could maybe have syndicate logos as an option for emblems?

32 minutes ago, (PSN)enightmare69 said:

So I have been using my clans logo for a while but not really a fan of it.. I was just thinking that it would be cool to have a syndicate logo instead.. I know clans can make their own logos but they have to be vetted first and if rejected the platinum isn't refunded.. does anyone know if I were to create my own clan and use a Syndicate logo as the clan logo if DE would have an issue with that?

Alternatively has anyone ever raised the question if we could maybe have syndicate logos as an option for emblems?

I think this would be a nice cosmetic addition to the game - especially so now that we have syndicate armor sets and emotes as well. Feels like it's a little odd to leave out of the mix, though I do understand we already have the Sigils and that may be their reasoning for it.

As for making your own clan with a syndicate logo/representation of a syndicate - I would contact support or simply await a response from the devs here as to whether it's worth the effort. I know the clan logo vetting process can hit some hiccups if using anything copyrighted or otherwise restricted in its "free use".