Suggestion to Auto-Dissolve or Auto-Sell mods

AyeDog9000

As is a problem for longer-term players, we end up with hundreds of duplicates of mods that we already have. My suggestion is the ability to flag certain mods to be auto-dissolved for Endo or auto-sold for credits at the end of a mission. It would stop us from ending up with hundreds of all of the common and uncommon mods that are typically sold or dissolved anyway, but without the headache.

Feedback, thoughts?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AyeDog9000 said:

As is my problem so I'm going to include longer-term players for extra validity of my argument, we end up with hundreds of duplicates of mods that we already have.

There, fixed it for you.

You may have problems with them, its perferctly ok..  but I have absolutely 0 problems with duplicates so~, don't include me on the same boat...

And I don't want to have auto-dissolve/auto-sell forced on me.

2 hours ago, AyeDog9000 said:

It would stop us from ending up with hundreds of all of the common and uncommon mods that are typically sold or dissolved anyway, but without the headache.

As a “longer term player” I am wondering why you think everyone has an issue with this. I have thousands of duplicates of some mods. Not everyone has an interest in selling or dissolving mods. I have no problems collecting thousands of duplicates.

I am not sure how valid only specifying longer term players is. People of all playtimes could have a use for this feature. If it’s a totally opt-in system then I have no problems with it. I would like to add an “auto-transmute” function to it though.

Okay, implying it was first, a problem, and everyone elses. With longer-term players I'm just thinking about those of us that do have duplicates of every mod we have, including ones we keep specifically un-maxed (fleeting expertise comes to mind for streamline pairing).

So, wrong verbiage, same suggestion/idea.

And auto-transmuting would be good as well. It's not a system I've messed with much if at all so it didn't come to mind off the bat. Thank you.