Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Plague Star

Am 31.8.2021 um 02:38 schrieb L3512:

I've talked to people that brought cedo and lavos sets from other players with plat during the event. Amongst other things it's sort of why I don't worry about how or why people play Warframe, it's a deep rabbit hole.

FYI for your next story, blueprints for non-Prime Warframes are all untradable.

On 2021-08-31 at 2:38 AM, L3512 said:

I've talked to people that brought cedo and lavos sets from other players with plat during the event. Amongst other things it's sort of why I don't worry about how or why people play Warframe, it's a deep rabbit hole.

But that doesnt mean there was anything wrong with the event or that the event currency had a higher value than entrati tokens. That just means some people are hasty to get stuff and it must be "nao! nao! nao!". Same reason why people buy other normal frames or new weapons from the market/other players. 

I barely played the event myself, I ran it till I had enough tokens to buy the mods and other things that didnt drop, and by that time I dont know how many full spare sets of cedo, lavos and lavos' alt helmet I had.

On 2021-08-28 at 7:03 PM, (XBOX)RapidFawn338442 said:

orphix venom you needed to farm it for the arcanes.

Look into doing eidolon runs, even if you can't damage the eidolon, you may still be able to heal the lures, anything is better then doing orphix venom for the arcanes, its extremely inefficient, scoring around 3-5 arcanes per hour, where as one night (hour) of eidolon can net up to 12+

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Joezone619:

Look into doing eidolon runs, even if you can't damage the eidolon, you may still be able to heal the lures, anything is better then doing orphix venom for the arcanes, its extremely inefficient, scoring around 3-5 arcanes per hour, where as one night (hour) of eidolon can net up to 12+

You’re not going to do 4x3 Eidolons by leeching.

31 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

But that doesnt mean there was anything wrong with the event or that the event currency had a higher value than entrati tokens. That just means some people are hasty to get stuff and it must be "nao! nao! nao!". Same reason why people buy other normal frames or new weapons from the market/other players. 

I barely played the event myself, I ran it till I had enough tokens to buy the mods and other things that didnt drop, and by that time I dont know how many full spare sets of cedo, lavos and lavos' alt helmet I had.

Yeah I liked the event.

As for the value of entrati tokens, personally I'd say they are pretty low value as they are maybe the easiest open world syndicate to farm standing for.

2 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Yeah I liked the event.

As for the value of entrati tokens, personally I'd say they are pretty low value as they are maybe the easiest open world syndicate to farm standing for.

I think the standing is as easy to get anywhere, Entrati just allows you to plan your playtime better by stockpiling the tokens. The time is in the end still spent all the same on bounties.

Archived