Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic farming

hefirey

No. We don't need more visual clutter. Just write down the planets a relic drops, on a piece of paper. We don't need DE adding nonsense like this, we need them to fix the stuff that is broken or outdated. This system works fine as is and there is a mountain of information at your finger tips to make whatever resource you find most helpful finding relics.

Yeah I also miss (an updated) notsosubtle relic explorer.

There's also this guide: https://tenno.zone/relics - and while I find this one also extremely useful, I liked the notsosubtle site more, since it had simpler filters just for making quick glances. Tennozone is more versatile and detailed, but also a bit slower to digest. Notsosubtle was (and is, if it just were up-to-date) very quick to use!

On topic: I also agree that what OP is suggesting is too complicated. The UI would need a lot of design and testing to implement that feature. It makes sense to first fix broken things, and if adding things, make simple additions, and if adding complicated things, there should be some serious consideration done first. I mean, what OP is asking, is perhaps something which should be kept in a separate web page or some other tool.

One little thing I'm missing from the game is the ability to see which relics are vaulted (and which are not). This has been requested many times before!

Archived