Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Engineering Intrinsic 09 - Vigilant Necramech

ArmsForPeace84

Question

Can someone with firsthand knowledge confirm how Vigilant Necramech, the level 9 Engineering Intrinsic, applies to health & armor?

I'm inclined to assume it's +25% of the Necramech's base health and armor, additive with +90% armor from Necramech Fiber and +120% health from Necramech Vitality.

But since it doesn't show in the armory, and is only applied during missions, I wanted to check that it's not +25% of the mod-enhanced health & armor stats, before I put it off for later.

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

Well first of all, according to the description, Vigilant Necramech only increases Health by +25% and Shields by +25%.  It does not modify Armor.  Having said that, you are correct in your presumption.  My Voidrig has 1500 base Health, so at max rank with +100% Health bonus, its Unmodded Health is 3000.  With a max rank Necramech Vitality, its modded Health is 4800.  In-mission with the Engineering Rank 9 bonus, it gains 375 Health for a total of 5175 since 25% of 1500 is 375.

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

Well first of all, according to the description, Vigilant Necramech only increases Health by +25% and Shields by +25%.  It does not modify Armor.  Having said that, you are correct in your presumption.  My Voidrig has 1500 base Health, so at max rank with +100% Health bonus, its Unmodded Health is 3000.  With a max rank Necramech Vitality, its modded Health is 4800.  In-mission with the Engineering Rank 9 bonus, it gains 375 Health for a total of 5175 since 25% of 1500 is 375.

Ah, yes, I got those confused.

Thanks for confirming the way the bonus works.

Archived