[Warframe Concept]

dragonu8

Ulv (The Alpha Wolf Warframe)

Passive (Unity of the Pack) - Companions are stronger in the presence of Ulv .

1 (Blood Thirsty) - In a blood thirsty rage Ulv jumps in a line dealing damage to enemies in front of him , upon killing a enemy Ulv gains health and energy back.

2 (Territory Dispute)- Ulv marks an area as his own territory, enemies that enter the territory take increased damage from all sources.

3 (Call of the Pack) - similar to Khora, Ulv can call upon his pack , depending on the selected stance he summons a different wolf from his pack :

Healing stance - grey wolf

Defensive stance - white wolf

Aggresive stance - black wolf

4 (Alpha's Strenght) -  Ulv gains  increased agility, damage and access to his Wolf Claws (spectral weapon) giving him the ability to clear out even the most dangerous enemies in seconds.

Its my first concept ever , thank you for reading (again)

Please tell me what do you guys think about it  .

Edited by dragonu8
Reimagining of the concept.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

Passive- Given his intimidating appearance Ulv may occasionaly cause his enemies to throw down their weapons and run in fear.

To random to be used with purpose by the player. It's kinda like Gara passive its strong but so unreliable the people don't even consider it when playing 

3 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

(bite) - Ulv bites down on a enemy with devastating force healing himself in the process , if he kills the enemy energy spent on the bite is awarded back.

Frankly single target skills are inherently weak but I like the direction. I would add a short dash for reliability ( 3 to 10 meters lunge ) , a finisher component ( deals x finisher damage per x missing health ) and make it so it generates more energy than  it consumes. Sounds like a lot but it really isn't the only component that's actually good is he energy regen the rest is just there to facilitate it.

4 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

(claw mark)- Mark enemies with the mark of the wolf (similar to ash 4) , marked enemies take increased damage and are more likely to take trigger Ulv passive.

I would limit the damage buff to melee strikes and his own skills for the sake of a stronger identity

4 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

4 (full moon) - The night calls Ulv, turning him into a werewolf , once turned Ulv gains  increased agility , damage and acces to his Wolf Claws (spectral weapon) giving him the ability to clear out even the most dangerous enemies

You either make a werewolf frame that starts as human and than transforms into a werewolf or you make a werewolf that already transformed. You should not do a werewolf that transforms into a werewolf at full moon. If you want a transformation skills it so the frame starts as a human ( with a human like kit , the human can be anything a cleric a knight a hunter a poet a black Smith)  and than transforms into a wolf ( with another kit a lá sevsgoth shadow ) or you just make a werewolf with a exalted weapon.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, keikogi said:

To random to be used with purpose by the player. It's kinda like Gara passive its strong but so unreliable the people don't even consider it when playing 

Frankly single target skills are inherently weak but I like the direction. I would add a short dash for reliability ( 3 to 10 meters lunge ) , a finisher component ( deals x finisher damage per x missing health ) and make it so it generates more energy than  it consumes. Sounds like a lot but it really isn't the only component that's actually good is he energy regen the rest is just there to facilitate it.

I would limit the damage buff to melee strikes and his own skills for the sake of a stronger identity

You either make a werewolf frame that starts as human and than transforms into a werewolf or you make a werewolf that already transformed. You should not do a werewolf that transforms into a werewolf at full moon. If you want a transformation skills it so the frame starts as a human ( with a human like kit , the human can be anything a cleric a knight a hunter a poet a black Smith)  and than transforms into a wolf ( with another kit a lá sevsgoth shadow ) or you just make a werewolf with a exalted weapon.

Thank you for your comment , i will think about the concept and flesh it out a bit more .

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

Ulv (The Alpha Wolf Warframe)

Passive (Unity of the Pack) - Companions are stronger in the presence of Ulv .

1 (Blood Thirsty) - In a blood thirsty rage Ulv jumps in a line dealing damage to enemies in front of him , upon killing a enemy Ulv gains health and energy back.

2 (Territory Dispute)- Ulv marks an area as his own territory, enemies that enter the territory take increased damage from all sources.

3 (Call of the Pack) - similar to Khora, Ulv can call upon his pack , depending on the selected stance he summons a different wolf from his pack :

Healing stance - grey wolf

Defensive stance - white wolf

Aggresive stance - black wolf

4 (Alpha's Strenght) -  Ulv gains  increased agility, damage and access to his Wolf Claws (spectral weapon) giving him the ability to clear out even the most dangerous enemies in seconds.

Its my first concept ever , thank you for reading (again)

Please tell me what do you guys think about it  .

i actually like the idea of a wolf/werewolf frame, and the 2nd ability to mark a location actually interested me.

imagine if he could mark a zone, that became his territory, in his territory enemies move/attack 25% slower, and take 50% more damage from all sources.

this is a vulnerability state, that reduces their base armor/shield strength by 50%. allies inside this zone are buffed as well for the opposite.

+25% reload/holster/melee/movement speed in the zone, and they gain a 50% damage reduction. 

for his passive it should be an overall buff to any companion. +33% armor/health/damage/shields as a link. not just flat buff

the 1 could have 2 attacks, for tap/hold. tap to lunge forward and grasp a target to deal damage and heal.

hold to perform a spining slashing attack with his claws that rips open enemies, causing 10 stacks of slash on them. he heals while dealing damage.

he needs a different 4th because of Sevagoth/Revenant/Valkyr similarties though.

his 3 could be more based on boosts/buffs/control mechanics on the equipped companion. 

instead of having a base companion like khora. he could be a better overall tamer able to revive his dead companions, double their strength, size, damage.. 

something supporting but focused on his companion or allies.

11 hours ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

i actually like the idea of a wolf/werewolf frame, and the 2nd ability to mark a location actually interested me.

imagine if he could mark a zone, that became his territory, in his territory enemies move/attack 25% slower, and take 50% more damage from all sources.

this is a vulnerability state, that reduces their base armor/shield strength by 50%. allies inside this zone are buffed as well for the opposite.

+25% reload/holster/melee/movement speed in the zone, and they gain a 50% damage reduction. 

for his passive it should be an overall buff to any companion. +33% armor/health/damage/shields as a link. not just flat buff

the 1 could have 2 attacks, for tap/hold. tap to lunge forward and grasp a target to deal damage and heal.

hold to perform a spining slashing attack with his claws that rips open enemies, causing 10 stacks of slash on them. he heals while dealing damage.

he needs a different 4th because of Sevagoth/Revenant/Valkyr similarties though.

his 3 could be more based on boosts/buffs/control mechanics on the equipped companion. 

instead of having a base companion like khora. he could be a better overall tamer able to revive his dead companions, double their strength, size, damage.. 

something supporting but focused on his companion or allies.

Thank you for your ideas , i did say the passive makes companions stronger and i did meant it as an overall buff given his kit.

For the first  ability i thought of it as Hydroid's dash but with more dmg and lifesteal so i dont think it would be necesarry to have a second form to it

I do agree about his forth ability , i will try and think of something new or more siganture of a wolf like ability

About the third ability i dont know if i will change it , i personally enjoy the concept very much (as we dont have many frames with summons and i enjoy the idea in itself) and i do think that i will write so the wolf summons affect the whole team not just Ulv and so does his passive (so he empowers ALL current companions in the instance , his and the rest of the allied companions)

And finally i wasnt familiar with Tomplexisthis's concept as i am not very active on the forum , but i do thank you for bringing it up here and i apologize if this feels like a steal in concept or idea , it was not my intention to feel like that.

5 hours ago, dragonu8 said:

And finally i wasnt familiar with Tomplexisthis's concept as i am not very active on the forum , but i do thank you for bringing it up here and i apologize if this feels like a steal in concept or idea , it was not my intention to feel like that.

well honestly alot of people think up similar or the same concepts and ideas, and it just happens a ton that people come up with stuff.

there are tons of ideas that people constantly repost, mainly time warframes. or beast warframes. 

and mostly, all my concepts tend to be about 2-6 years old.  daizo was a warframe who had a 7 kubrow wolf pack.

just thought itd be interesting to look at other concepts across the forums. there are a ton of posts too look at to get inspiration.