Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Rank Ephemera

Schwitzer

I was thinking how cool it would be to have an ephemera similar to how index points orbit around the player. Each satellite would orbit on its own circle. 

If this was tied to legendary rank, then as players eventually get more ranks they'd also get an increasing amount of satellites. 

3 minutes ago, Kaiga said:

The legendary ranks need more rewards (or at least a better icon), but there are so many ephemeras in the game already.

I was hoping blessings would get a minor buff each additional rank. Legendary Cores are kind of meh if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Schwitzer said:

I was thinking how cool it would be to have an ephemera similar to how index points orbit around the player. Each satellite would orbit on its own circle. 

If this was tied to legendary rank, then as players eventually get more ranks they'd also get an increasing amount of satellites. 

satellites? ehh.. not what i'd want as an ephemera personally.

legendary Ephemeras should be a lot more extravagant, or have multiple effects, e.g angelic wings made of light and a golden light shining above, or an ephemera that covers a frame in blood-covered spikes. it should be somethign people notice immediately that sets them apart from the peasants other players.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

I was hoping blessings would get a minor buff each additional rank. Legendary Cores are kind of meh if you ask me.

this would be pretty great actually! 25% at Legendary rank one and +5% for each additional rank seems like a fair number, as it's a noticeable increase without being too overpowered. assuming we reach a cap of Legendary 10, that would allow a maximum buff of 70% on a blessing, which is a substantial figure, but not better than an affinity booster, so DE won't lose any revenue on Boosters.  

3 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

satellites? ehh.. not what i'd want as an ephemera personally.

legendary Ephemeras should be a lot more extravagant, or have multiple effects, e.g angelic wings made of light and a golden light shining above, or an ephemera that covers a frame in blood-covered spikes. it should be somethign people notice immediately that sets them apart from the peasants other players.

this would be pretty great actually! 25% at Legendary rank one and +5% for each additional rank seems like a fair number, as it's a noticeable increase without being too overpowered. assuming we reach a cap of Legendary 10, that would allow a maximum buff of 70% on a blessing, which is a substantial figure, but not better than an affinity booster, so DE won't lose any revenue on Boosters.  

How about a separate halo. lol  🤣

It's 25% now for MR30, don't you mean 30% at Legendary Rank 1. 😱

Archived