Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival arbitration mobs not spawning

Shaantituz

Uhh... without knowing any more context or details, I can only think of two or three possibilities. 1. You experienced a bug. 2. Is it possible that the tile set you with on, had annoying architecture, which would catch the Arbitration Drones on geometry, bottlenecking the enemies? Occasionally when I do Arbitrations, specifically Survivals, the enemy spawns will dry up and become sparse, even though all 4 of us were in the same location. I'd gave to run to certain parts of the map near by I knew could catch the drones, and 90 percent of the enemies would be there. Killing them would fix the situation. 

Other solutions could be other players being too spread out, you may have played with a team, but solo now, so solo spawns? Or possibly they did change it... for whatever odd reason? In my head that just sounds unlikely though. 

Multiple tile sets and mob types, both the corpus ship tile set with infested and a regular corpus tile set with corpus mobs. In both instances it was 4 player and we were all just standing around doing practically nothing. There were some mobs but I have been doing all abitrations since I returned to the game 2 weeks ago and the spawn rates over the last two days are at least a quarter of what I was seeing previously. I thought the first time it happened it was a bug, but now I have seen it twice with different mob type and tileset

5 minutes ago, Shaantituz said:

Multiple tile sets and mob types, both the corpus ship tile set with infested and a regular corpus tile set with corpus mobs. In both instances it was 4 player and we were all just standing around doing practically nothing. There were some mobs but I have been doing all abitrations since I returned to the game 2 weeks ago and the spawn rates over the last two days are at least a quarter of what I was seeing previously. I thought the first time it happened it was a bug, but now I have seen it twice with different mob type and tileset

4 player squads give the maximum number of spawns. What youre describing is not normal. Might be a bug.

19 hours ago, Shaantituz said:

Anyone else noticed this mode has pretty much no mobs any more. Its a recent thing it used to be quite a fun mission. Anyone know what happened

well considering that alot of times we have people spreading out through the map due to there ego of wanting to be able to kill everything in survial missions making spawns spread thin

I normally go into arbitration with infested. Because it has a high spawn rate and can drop very much all the life support I needed for my entire 1-hour run (or more). But recently I have noticed that enemies, in all factions, did not spawn and run into you as they should be. I have to use almost all of the life support stations by Lotus in my last survival alert (which only lasts 10 mins) which is very strange to me. Although, I have noticed from a long time ago that enemies' spawn rate dramatically decrease if you are playing solo and you survive for 1 hour (or more). I mostly have to use life support instead of one dropping from enemies to extended the time into the next round before I have to bail out.

This may be a bug in the mission timer which I recently discovered that the mission timer says I played over 10 minutes in extermination, but I only played that mission like 5 minutes in real-time. This may have something to do with enemies' spawn rate in survival missions.

Archived