Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Fusion- Anyone Else Getting Lag With It?

AbsolutTalent

Just wondering if its just me or if others are experiencing it.

I remember before I could selection Mod fusion and click as fast as I could and select all the other mods for fusions.

Now I am trying to level some other mods, but every time I click a mod to add to the fusion list, there is a half second to 1 second delay before the selection is registered and I can continue to the next mod to add. This makes leveling mods really slow

Is this just me? or are others experiencing it too?

I have tried switching between DX9 and 11 to see if it made a difference. Forgot to try the multithreading option.

edit* I just tried turning off multithreading with both dx9 and 11, still no difference.

I see this lag ONLY occurs when trying to fusion a mod that is equipped. If its not being used, it can be fused lightning fast.

So remove mod, level it, reapply. Pain in the &#!

Edited by AbsolutTalent

Solution to problem: 

Take the mod you wanna fuse, fuse it with ONE other mod, click fuse.

After that is done you fuse everything you wanna do. 

It should be faster, at least that works for me

Just tested this. It works. Thanks.

+1

I haven't searched to see if this is a known fix, but if there is not a thread for it, maybe you should write one to let people know.

Edited by -CM-Uraoen

this needs to be fixed i want to get my serration to the max but i cant cuz it takes way to long with all the lag 

^

This bug has been around since UP10 I think, and it's rather annoying, especially for those high ranking mods like Serration...

About 5 posts have been made while I had this post ready. Had a phone call so sorry if this has been said. Mine lags for Redirection pretty bad. I have 2 ranks left on it so I guess its dealing with big exp numbers? lol maybe double, triple error checking huge numbers in an inefficient way? I dunno. Anyway, I temporary turned off PhysX for a seperate reason and found that it halved the fusion lag for me. Not sure why, Maybe it was a coincidence. Just thought I'd throw that out there

Edited by 7.T.

Anyway, I temporary turned off PhysX for a seperate reason and found that it halved the fusion lag for me.

I was thinking at first it mightve been a graphical related issue, but nothing else was lagging like this. All other menus acted normally.

With and without multithread enabled

With and without Dx11

I believe it has to do with the mods being equipped and across multiple frames/weapons, and the "wearability" checking (where is says "cannot complete because warframe X cannot use"). Not going to say its DE's coding, but it seems like a lot of data is being processed or being being held up by a different function.

I believe it has to do with the mods being equipped and across multiple frames/weapons, and the "wearability" checking (where is says "cannot complete because warframe X cannot use"). Not going to say its DE's coding, but it seems like a lot of data is being processed or being being held up by a different function.

I suspect this is the route cause due to when this issue began to appear. For some reason it is taking a very long time to check that all frames with the mod equipped have sufficient capacity.

Solution to problem: 

^ this, confirmed, got same OP's issue, solved in this way

Agreed, there is a lot of lag while dealing with spamming mods for fusion. Takes forever and locks up the mouse in some times.

Also what there needs to be is a method of keeping track of credits available. While yes it does show how much is being spent, what I don't see is how much credits I have on hand when I just want to JKLSKLDKL spam mods to fuse into one other mod.

(Again - while yes actually looking at how many credits I have on hand before entering Arsenal would help, I tend to forget while being sidetracked.)

Edited by BladeMaverick

Experienced this when I fused my 200 or so Redirections into my ranked one at the time. I don't recall if it happened while fusing a bunch of cores into my Serration/Hornet Strike. It might have but wouldn't have been as bad. So I don't think the number of Redirections had anything to do with it.

I read somewhere it might have to do with the more frames/weapons the mods equipped on the more it'll lag.

Edited by iTzLazer

Experienced this when I fused my 200 or so Redirections into my ranked one at the time. I don't recall if it happened while fusing a bunch of cores into my Serration/Hornet Strike. It might have but wouldn't have been as bad. So I don't think the number of Redirections had anything to do with it.

I read somewhere it might have to do with the more frames/weapons the mods equipped on the more it'll lag.

Same prob here, Please fix this DE.

I have this problem as well. I run the game maxed at 60fps, but as soon as I start fusing, the framerate just goes out the window.

I've been having this issue for months,

Happy to see that more people are reporting it.

About 5 posts have been made while I had this post ready. Had a phone call so sorry if this has been said. Mine lags for Redirection pretty bad. I have 2 ranks left on it so I guess its dealing with big exp numbers? lol maybe double, triple error checking huge numbers in an inefficient way? I dunno. Anyway, I temporary turned off PhysX for a seperate reason and found that it halved the fusion lag for me. Not sure why, Maybe it was a coincidence. Just thought I'd throw that out there

Yeah, 2 days ago I finally decided to upgrade serration a bit more and it was a pain in the &#!, stutter on every core selection.

yeah sometoimes it takes over 30 secs for a fusion. and i am on an enthusiast gaming pc....

experiencing this too. Would really like a fix

this needs to be fixed i want to get my serration to the max but i cant cuz it takes way to long with all the lag 

DO YOU EVEN READ??? SOLUTION WAS ABOVE YOUR POSTS FFS -_-

Solution to problem: