Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Idea] Aresenal slots - Warframe/companion/archwing/k-drive

polarbear911

Going to make this short.

For Warframes, we currently have the following:

[mod] [mod]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod] [Arcane]

How about, we modernise it with the following (just like the idea for weapons arcane you 'borrowed' from me 2 years ago DE?? please read my old post, *wink* *wink*):

[mod] [mod]           [Warframe Augment]

For Companions, we currently have the following:

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod] [mod]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod] [mod]

How about we modernise it with the following too?

[mod] [mod]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [arcane]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [augment]

[mod] [mod]

For Archwing/k-drive, we currently have the following:

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod]

How about we modernise it with the following too?

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod] [Arcane*]

[mod] [mod] [mod] [mod] [Archwing Augment]

* If you have energize equipped on your WF, can't equip another energise. It has to be something else

Thanks for reading

8 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Didn't DE already said that they're not going to do it because Augment use has to follow "give or take" rule...?

When was the last time DE said something in the past and have changed their mind later? 

Also, what did you 'give' when you put on a ability augment mod? To enhance your ability? 

8 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Not only did you suggest once in your post, you suggested it 3 times

Like all haters before you whom have ridiculed my posts before, then explain why DE borrowed my ideas and implement them in the game later?

43 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

Like all haters before you whom have ridiculed my posts before

... Do tell me how I'm a hater now.

... You just did a typical trolling post.

I dare you to find the two things they said "no" and have never changed their position.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

.. Do tell me how I'm a hater now

"Like all haters before you", does not mean that you are a hater. Why would you affiliate yourself with the haters? hence the word, 'before'. It's just logic.

... You just did a typical trolling post.

On what grounds do you think a trolling post would be taken seriously that DE actually implemented my idea into the game? Or the fact, it's because you have 4.4k posts, which meant it gave you have the rights to pass judgement on others' posts using passive/aggressive tone?

I dare you to find the two things they said "no" and have never changed their position.

No need to be 'dared'. Not my job to do the digging. It's up to you to validate that. Feel free and have fun doing that.

27 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

"Like all haters before you", does not mean that you are a hater. Why would you affiliate yourself with the haters? hence the word, 'before'. It's just logic.

That's not an answer... Nor a universal logic. Its your logic, not mine.

And by saying "Like all haters before you", you're automatically lumping me with them. Unlike your logic, this IS universal logic.

28 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

On what grounds do you think a trolling post would be taken seriously that DE actually implemented my idea into the game?

On the grounds that I haven't seen a single of your ideas as is in the game... And picking off a few things that are already implemented, which happen to coincide with an aspect of any of your ideas, do not make those features your ideas.

35 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

Or the fact, it's because you have 4.4k posts, which meant it gave you have the rights to pass judgement on others' posts using passive/aggressive tone?

Like you just tried to judge me as a hater, under the excuse that "before" doesn't lump me with them when it actually does, while using a more aggressive/even more aggressive tone instead?

... Even though you're falsely accusing me of things that didn't happen?

But hold on, let me point something out first...

38 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

my idea

You seem to be under the impression that any idea you post automatically remain yours for all eternity, when what you're really doing is actually give material for DE to think about how they will fit in the game, and IF it even fits, or IF its worth the dev time, while excluding your ownership from those ideas...

Therefore, your ideas stop being yours the moment you share them. You can cling to the illusion that they're yours though, if that makes you happier.

32 minutes ago, polarbear911 said:

No need to be 'dared'. Not my job to do the digging. It's up to you to validate that. Feel free and have fun doing that.

I already know which of those two things are, as I do keep myself as much up-to-date as possible on those matters... Best thing is, based on your attitude, its not my job to tell you any of it. Good luck trying to scan my head for those.

Archived