Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Operator UI stuff (solved, nothing cool here)

SampleText_vich

My post in offtopic didnt reallly get traction, so i decided to repost it in general with updated description: look at the bottom right corner.

It happened while i was switching to operator in dojo and only dojo. My wildest guess is that it's something related to New War, like a new ability for operator. But im sure it's just some focus thingi don't know, because i never took my time to learn and farm it...

Explanation by Ailia_Grimm: This is the cooldown FX, it's used on Lavos & in ESO; it's also used for the Operator when you use transference in relays & dojo to prevent you from spamming it

Just now, SampleText_vich said:

dude...

Thanks for the explanation, really appreciate it

You know, it happens to all of us to have a brain fart or just not see something completely obvious, & you could've been smarter & just explained it to me, but whatever I guess

12 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You know, it happens to all of us to have a brain fart or just not see something completely obvious, & you could've been smarter & just explained it to me, but whatever I guess

Yeah, they really need to explain it better. It was the same problem in their off-topic post. Anyway, here. I snapped a screenshot. In the lower right corner of the screen is a white-blue flash.

5sTs2uh.png

44 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

it's explained IN THE POST. I have feeling you have reading and hearing problem (if you do then i apologize). I bet the only dislike this video got is from you.

2 hours ago, SampleText_vich said:

My post in offtopic didnt reallly get traction, so i decided to repost it in general with updated description: look at the bottom right corner.

23 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Yeah, they really need to explain it better. It was the same problem in their off-topic post. Anyway, here. I snapped a screenshot. In the lower right corner of the screen is a white-blue flash.

5sTs2uh.png

Thanks, I did saw it but thought everybody knew that, guess I'll explain it myself then:

@SampleText_vich, This is the cooldown FX, it's used on Lavos & in ESO; it's also used for the Operator when you use transference in relays & dojo to prevent you from spamming it

The forums are meant to promote dialogue, so back and forth is necessary. Yes it is a requirement sometimes that you need to repeat yourself and make your point extra clear and easy to see.

If you disrespect my peers, you disrespect me. Good luck getting more help, I'm out.

4 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

The forums are meant to promote dialogue, so back and forth is necessary. Yes it is a requirement sometimes that you need to repeat yourself and make your point extra clear and easy to see.

If you disrespect my peers, you disrespect me. Good luck getting more help, I'm out.

Not when they openly call out me being dumb 

25 minutes ago, SampleText_vich said:

Not when they openly call out me being dumb 

My first post (What are we supposed to see exactly?) was at first supposed to be: I know I'm dumb & f*cking blind, but what am I supposed to see?

This is just to point out that I wasn't calling you dumb, it's just my way of speaking; so, no offence

38 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

My first post (What are we supposed to see exactly?) was at first supposed to be: I know I'm dumb & f*cking blind, but what am I supposed to see?

This is just to point out that I wasn't calling you dumb, it's just my way of speaking; so, no offence

Well, that wasn't delivered well.

I know that you wasn't calling me dumb, i was just a bit frustrated at your attention skills because i have to deal with people that have bad perception every day. I hope you never saw my unedited message, because it was 2 times rude (but no real offenses). Then i "needed" to take another stance and say that you called me dumb, because i shat my pants with this pointless gesture and this guy above explained me why. And now when you say that, it becomes crystal clear that i just need to be true to myself and others.

Really sorry for making you read this sad story.

I love happy endings to meaningless drama, let's all sing together the masterpiece from my country to seal brotherhood between people from all over the world:

Para qué vivir tan separados                        (Why live so far apart
Si la tierra nos quiere juntar                         If the earth wants to bring us together
Si este mundo es uno y para todos               If this world is one and for all
Todos juntos vamos a vivir                           All together we will live) 
<google translation>

Archived