Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties\spam of endo and pineapple

Foras.

That's a perfect scenario for me though. Getting Kuva or rivens is a wasted set of 3 missions to me. Kuva is just used to roll the riven to get more endo when I dissolve it.

Although Anasa, endo or boosters are the only reason why I do sorties at this point.

Honestly, Sorties these days are just a nicely varied set of missions I do to start my Warframe session, with no real expectation of reward. It's why I've been spicing them up by trying to complete each set with a single loadout.

More Endo isn't a bad thing; I get to keep my free Legendary Cores, and throw my Anasas on the pile. Nice big stack of plats sitting right there.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you need some pizzas for all those pineapples.

yeah that's right, I like Hawaiian pizza, fight me!!

Tag team, I like Hawaiian pizza as well. :cool:

Getting the sculpture can be a *sigh* moment, considering the hundreds of them I have, I like getting the Rivens and everything else but a sculpture, but that's the way of the drops, need to use void traces on the sortie. lol

personally I've never minded getting a pineapple, there's always somone willing to buy them.

18 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

I'm warning you, i have a table spoon and don't know how to use it

spoons are dangerous :D

Spoiler

Someone put up an Excel sheet with all his drops in sortie right from the start. And it has shown that all the probabilities were as advertised. So you have a 40% chance to find a riven. There are droughts, but then there will be times when you only find rivens for a couple of days as well.

Sortie is one of the best activities in the game.

20 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm pretty sure Alan Rickman started the trend in Robin Hood (1991). 

"I'm going to cut your heart out with a spoon!"

alan rickman dogma GIF

Spoken with the confidence of a man being with no genitals. 

Damn that was a good movie though. 

It is sad Alan Rickman died so young he was a genius. : (

8 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Damn that was a good movie though. 

I still prefer Men in Tights :crylaugh:

Spoiler

"Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."

cary elwes saw GIF

EDIT: Actually I take it back. I my favourite is Robin Hood and his Marrie Men (1952). The music and action scenes still give me that "warm and fuzzy" feeling!

X68O10b.jpg

I'd be blessed if I could keep getting endos and anasas as my rewards. That's a heck lotta endo to max out galvanized/corrupted mods which could net me easy 80-100 plats. Most of the time the game keeps giving me rivens which almost always end up with terrible weapons (my last 3 rivens were a Boar, an Akbronco, and a Dual Ether).

Archived