Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth vs soma prime vs fulmin

(PSN)max_jaison79

Question

4 answers to this question

I'd take Fulmin any day of the week. Primary fire acts like a mini arca plasmor, alt fire a really solid assault rifle. Great stats in either mode. Innate electricity is a bit ehh, but you can mod radiation, magnetic or corrosive off of it, or just go for a standard hunter munitions viral build as its crit change will work with this well.

Still my go to gun 2 years since it was released.

try them all and see which one you like the best.

soma prime have that classic first person shooter automatic rifle feeling. it has fallen off its throne, but it's still great whatsoever, and can be modded for high level contents.

corinth tbh i don't remember. but corinth prime also have that classic fps pump action shotgun feels. not the best cc/aoe weapon for general use, but can be really devastating for single targets even higher level ones.

fulmin is a really popular weapon that i actually dump immediately after i maxed it. i'm just not a fan of how it shoots, meta means nothing if i can't see myself having fun using it even with good builds.

so yeah all are pretty good weapons, just play with em and pick the one you like most. especially at those early MR you should learn the mechanics by having fun in the game while the enemies are not awfully demanding yet. experiment with all for mastery, then simply pick the one you like and learn how to build them to suit the way you play.

21 hours ago, (PSN)max_jaison79 said:

I now mastery Rank 8 and i open new wepeons and i already have soma prime i confused Which of these Three weapons are best?

All three are pretty good weapons, but as lower MR weapons obviously they are not the best in the game by any stretch.  All will get replaced by better weapons with higher MR requirements.

I would say the fulmin is the most unique of the three and kind of use that criteria to push it ahead of the other two.  The corinth was a boring generic shotgun to me, and I didn't like the alt fire air burst thing that it has.  It also has a direct upgrade in the prime version.   I preferred the both the kohm and vaykor hek in the shotgun category around MR8.

The soma / soma prime is a gun I've used to kill MANY enemies over the years, but in the end they are both boring generic auto-fire assault rifles.  Kind of a trusty can't go wrong with choice but nothing special either.  They are also guns of the past with many of the newer rifles being better, which is why I don't use them any more.  Tiberon prime, tenora prime, kuva hind, kuva karak, tenet flux rifle and more.

Archived