Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma prime vs wukong prime

(PSN)max_jaison79

Question

5 answers to this question

they both have their seperate uses. for example chroma is used in profit taker alot due to his credits multiplier, while wukong is used alot in general due to him being.. well.. immortal. they are both very good frames with their own uses, but if you asked me to pick (entirely subjective) id say wukong.

Not really a good idea to compare frames directly, with no context. I'd take chroma for profit taker or anything that needs some light tanking, I'd take wukong for basically anything else. In actuality, I don't use either of them much at all. It all depends on context and personal preference to determine which is better.

Chroma allows you to deal ridiculous damage with guns and gunblades. He is also great for profit taker and Eidolon. If you want a frame to fill some kinda important niches, Chroma is the way to go.

Wukong is one of the most versatile frames and great for general gameplay. Also, his extra lifes are neat for arbitration. If you want a frame that is good to great for a lot of content, you should pick him.

But honestly? You should try to ready as many frames as possible for battle, as there is a lot of content in the game and you want at least one optimal frame for each. 

6 hours ago, --ZeRo-- said:

Not really a good idea to compare frames directly, with no context.

this.

5 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

Both.

and this 😂

with that said, wukong is a newer frame with more "modern" skills and arguably the best passive in the whole game. he's more versatile and noob friendly. my personal kings of spy missions along with loki, and top pick for fast runs like some void fissures missions.

but then again, there are some missions where i'll absolutely and definitely pick chroma over wu without any doubt.

Archived