Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much hp have level cap enemies? How much dps is enough?

Meame

Question

How much damage i need to feel stronk? armour + health points = effective health, i know. I love run Nyx or Ash so armour is not a problem, shields neither. All attempts that i make, i cant make to a level cap. So i decided to ask more patient people about it

5 answers to this question

The main issue there is armor. And the best way to get to lvl cap and to farm riv slivers imo is by doing a disruption (42 rounds ish iirc)

The way to do it is subsume gloom on a warframe, don't mod for hp, mod for shieldgating with rolling guard and an augur mod and use a melee with slash, primary with hm and secondary primer. And if you want a frame that can one shot lvl cap if propperly used, that's ash. Not his seeking shuriken to strip armor, that aug isn't so good at end game. You want a 4 build with subsumed silence over shuriken and with savage silence aug. If you need the build, I can link it to you. 

Other way would be to just use the best dps frame in the game: banshee, tho she is squishy, her sonar stacks allowing you to get insane dmg multipliers

Once armour is removed most enemies are a pushover - Xaku with at least 200% power strength can comfortably do Steel Path endurance ad infinitum using his 2 and 3 (Gaze removes enemy defenses in a static AoE, full armour strip at 200% strength).

Beam weapons like the Phage, Phantasma, Convectrix, Catabolyst, Synapse etc are even stronger than ever with the introduction of galvanised mods and gun arcanes. Pair them with armour removal and you'll be laughing at how fast everything dies.

Best way to look up enemy health is to use wiki, because to calculate health at certain level you need to find base enemy level as well.

Some examples (health at 10000 lvl base/sp):
Corrupted Heavy Gunners - 751,718 / 1,879,295
Corpus Techs - 751,455 / 1,878,637
Juggernaut - 3,757,275 / 9,393,187

Archived