Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Q: If I override an already infused helminth infusion, can i apply it to the new frame?

Doraz_

Question

8 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Infirito said:

You can infuse one ability on as many frames as you like, if that's what you're talking about.

I might have confused invigoration with infusions x_x

I meant the one you get only 3 per week.

Just now, Doraz_ said:

I might have confused invigoration with infusions x_x

I meant the one you get only 3 per week.

You get three invigorations per week. All for three different frames. How would you overwrite it?

If you did 10 invigorations you can apply it to a frame not listed in the 3 per week.

10 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

You get three invigorations per week. All for three different frames. How would you overwrite it?

If you did 10 invigorations you can apply it to a frame not listed in the 3 per week.

As i used all 3 to reach the "override stage", now i'm unsure wheter if I override an already consumed ability I actually get to apply it, or it remained consumed ;_;

1 hour ago, Doraz_ said:

As i used all 3 to reach the "override stage", now i'm unsure wheter if I override an already consumed ability I actually get to apply it, or it remained consumed ;_;

I am pretty sure you can only use each invigoration once. So if you get a Volt invigoration and use it on Volt you are unable to use it again to apply that same invigoration to, say, Nekros. Once the invigoration is grayed out it is not available anymore. If you want to use your override you will need to use it with an invigoration that you haven't already used. Whereupon it will become grayed out and unavailable for use on the original intended frame.

Archived