Why does no one likes skiajati?

sauceyboii11

Question

14 answers to this question

Because skiajati isn't the best in it's category when it comes to DPS.

And if you aren't the best, then you average Warframe player can't pretend to be the bestest by using other players min-max guides for superior weapons.

Thus their ego whould take a hit, it they'd use a subpar weapon.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

And if you aren't the best, then you average Warframe player can't pretend to be the bestest by using other players min-max guides for superior weapons.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

I guess to a degree, but if you aren’t using something that can open enemies to finishers, then there’s no real difference that isn’t DPS-related between the Skiajati and any other nikana. Maybe a different build type with the umbra polarities, but that’s about it.

It’s not like Skiajati is some amazing hidden gem that is only overlooked because it’s super unique amazingness isn’t directly dps-related.

I like it. Best looking nikana in the entire game. Sadly even my hastily made and budgetly built Sepfahn nikana zaw outperforms it by a tenfold. I still use the Skiajati every now and then, especially when I'm rocking my Umbra, but when it comes to nikanas my first choice is going to be the Sepfahn. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

I guess to a degree, but if you aren’t using something that can open enemies to finishers, then there’s no real difference that isn’t DPS-related between the Skiajati and any other nikana. Maybe a different build type with the umbra polarities, but that’s about it.

It’s not like Skiajati is some amazing hidden gem that is only overlooked because it’s super unique amazingness isn’t directly dps-related.

It used to have openers for finishers so that everyone could do it.

Then DE butchered stances to make them all the same and ordinary...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

but if you aren’t using something that can open enemies to finishers

The 5s of invis is hardly something to write home about even if you consistently apply finishers. I have an Ash build that uses this weapon and while nice it pales in comparison to other sources of invis (arcane trickery) and warframe abilities that give invis. 

As a weapon it is fine and the two innate umbra polarities do open up the door for some fun builds without having to spend expensive umbra forma.

But yeah, this is a middle-road weapon and because people want the big numbers it doesn't get used much. It is a fine weapon though. Most melee weapons fall into this category. 

• Like 5

Because its useless for Heavy Attack builds and once you go down the path of Heavy Attack, going back to combo builds is one of the most miserable experiences in this game.

Even if the above was not the case, there are far, FAR better weapons to choose from. Skiajati is e mediocre/middle-of-the-road weapon at best.

it's pretty decent -especially the invisible gimmick, and i'm absolutely sure somebody likes it.

=============

mate i respect you and you know well that i always try to help, but sometimes i feel you just pull out some random facts and post it because you want to surf the forums.

i mean how is this information gonna improve your warframe experience?
do you like it, want to spend some formas but afraid it's going to suck? if so, why not just ask good use/builds for the sword instead?
or do you hate it, and just want to feel accepted by hearing similar opinions?

or you do not care at all, and just wanna have some conversations with the guys in this forum?
if so, what's with all the lazy first posts? where's your opinion for others to respond?

we have a couple of meme members in this forums, and right now my guy, you're pretty close to being one.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Brunhity said:

@sauceyboii11

do you like it?

YES

14 hours ago, Soy77 said:

i mean how is this information gonna improve your warframe experience?

do you like it, want to spend some formas but afraid it's going to suck? if so, why not just ask good use/builds for the sword instead?
or do you hate it, and just want to feel accepted by hearing similar opinions?

I just wanna know what other thinks about the sword lol 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sauceyboii11:

YES

I just wanna know what other thinks about the sword lol 

as Unstar already mentioned, it is the second most used melee weapon in the game (as of 2020). So how did you come up with the fact that "no one" likes the Skiajati?

• Like 1