Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players who use default appearance on everything.....

AzureScion

2 minutes ago, _junguler said:

i wish we didn't have to sacrifice looks with the instances of crazy over the top explosions and visual effect spectacular on the screen but it's just the way it is sadly, i usually don't use my kuva nukor myself tho, it's on my wukong's clone and on call crew and i'm usually using a bright color to see where the clone is attacking the enemies and see where they are spawning from.

It can be also funny, for example the true black arca plasmor turns to be an unusually deadly air cannon.
I played back then when there was a synoid simulor mirage in almost every squad, so there is no way I will ever choose eye cancer. People have suffered enough.

1 minute ago, sitfesz said:

It can be also funny, for example the true black arca plasmor turns to be an unusually deadly air cannon.
I played back then when there was a synoid simulor mirage in almost every squad, so there is no way I will ever choose eye cancer. People have suffered enough.

exactly, it was so bad that DE had to include the option to reduce team mate visual effects in the option menu and it still not enough. i have some mild motion sickness and epilepsy issues so i have to be careful as to not give myself massive headache playing the game.

L1 here. I do that because im lazy as #*!%.

I dont give a S#&$ about aesthetics IRL, neither do I in games, so my only focal point is the job at hand: murdering every single enemy in mission.

That makes me swap between weapons a lot, frames a lot, etc and I dont like to "waste the time" to customize things(and I use the " because I know its not a waste of time, its just how I feel when doing it).

Take into consideration that IRL I have like 5 shirts that are the same color and model, bought the same day, same for the rest of my cloths and shoes, I been buying the exact same shoes model for the past 6 years or so.

Im pretty sure that im not the only one that just want to take away small desicions from his life like those and ended up escalating them up to the game as well, and im sure there are other great reasons that makes people have similar behaviour :P

Archived