Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus horrible haircut

TheArmchairThinker

9 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

Man, I hope there's no competition for "yee yee ass haircut" or the corpus might win this one

Kahl: "s'up, can a grineer come into your home?

Veso: "man f**k you i'll see you in New War"

Kahl: "ah skoom don't hate me because I'm Vay Hek's favourite, maybe if you got rid of that post-collapse looking Haircut you'd get some b8tches on your Prova! or better yet, maybe Tanisha will call your profit-eating a$$ when she stops messing with that Ranger or Scrambus she f**king with. skooooombag!

Veso, utterly roasted: "what?"

on a serious note though, it reminds me of the way Samurai had their hair done, in a style caled "Chonmage". (I've never liked this style, but I reckon there's a good chance Corpus hair is inspired by it. a futuristic take on the Chonmage if you will).

The haircuts form 'Seven Samurai': Justfuckmyshitup

I mean if you think thats odd or off putting, wait till you see how the Corpus style and fashion body hair. Then again given that their hair and body grooming equipment is all lasers... kind of makes sense its all geometrically sharp lines and edges. 

This post was sponsored by Tenet Manscaped™. Your Orb Mothers will Thank You. 

I like it, not that I'd like having hair like this. But, to me it seems fitting for the corpus and unique enough to assume it's possibly it has some cultural importance or something with the corpus.

A lot of tribal cultures have hairstyles I wouldn't personally have myself, but I can understand them having cultural importance/relevance. 

• 6 months later...

Archived