Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some weapons, mods and arcane

Enderman20

Weapon 1

Name : (error 404 name not found)

Faction : Corpus

Description : Compact size smg usable without any problem as a secondary weapon. It fires energetic shots with a very high rate of fire, has a sufficiently large magazine, and the accuracy is surprisingly high. The SMG is equipped with an overload module, which is automatically activated when killing an enemy, allowing you to fire without consuming shots for 5 seconds.

Weapon 2

Description : Once a cutting tool, this tool has been adapted for use as a weapon in close combat. The intense heat of the flame is able to cut with extreme precision both the hulls of the ships and the armor of the enemies, inflicting serious damage in a short time.

Weapon 3

Faction : Entrati

Description : Heavy pistol of Entrati origin, fires heavy explosive shots capable of inflicting massive damage to single enemies or very close groups of enemies. When enough enemies have been killed, secondary fire can be used, which will change the bullets currently in use with explosive reinforced bullets, which penetrate multiple enemies, bounce off walls and explode with each impact or rebound.

Weapon 4

Name : (error404 name not found)

Faction : Grineer

Description : Created with scraps recovered from one of the countless landfills, this particular shotgun has a dual firing mode. The primary fire, fires a pile of scraps with an explosive charge inside, which detonates on first impact and throws dozens of scraps in all directions. Secondary fire detonates the explosive charge immediately, firing all the debris in a single direction.

Weapon 5

Faction : Infested

Description : A sort of gunblade made from infested organic material, with very hard and sharp bone blades. This gunblade distinguishes itself from other weapons when it fires, since it does not shoot ordinary bullets, but eggs that enter the enemy's flesh, where they hatch and release very small maggots, which feed on the enemy's flesh, to the point of consuming all his vital organs and kill him. The process is extremely painful, and sometimes long, and the infected enemy moves 35% slower and cannot run.

Mod 1

Sniper only

Description : Critical hits ignore 25% of the enemy's defenses. Critical hits to the head ignore 50% of the enemy's defenses.

Mod 2

Name (error 404 name not found)

Any non explosive primary and secondary

Description : Hitting an enemy will increase the damage you deal your weapon to that enemy by 10% for 2 seconds. The effect can be stacked up to 100 times, and each stack decays individually.

Mod 3

Exlilus mod

Any ranged weapon

Description : Killing an enemy restores 10% of the ammo in the magazine for each active status on the killed enemy. The effect is doubled if the kill is via critical damage.

Mod 4

Name : Explosionfilia

Any explosive weapon

Description : Killing an enemy with an explosion will cause a number of grenades ranging from 1 to 5 to fall from the body of the enemy, and which will deal damage equal to 35% of the damage that killed the enemy, within a range of 3 meters, and will explode after 0.7 seconds that have been released.

Arcane 1

Name : Arcane inversion

Warframe

Description : When you take damage, there is a 15% chance to undo the damage, receiving a heal on life or shields equal to the damage you should take. Cooldown 5 seconds

Arcane 2

Name : Arcane immunity

Warframe or operator

Description : When you take damage, there is a 9% chance that you will become immune for 1.8 seconds. 

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

On 2021-08-30 at 7:06 AM, Enderman20 said:

Weapon 1

Description : Compact size smg usable without any problem as a secondary weapon. It fires energetic shots with a very high rate of fire, has a sufficiently large magazine, and the accuracy is surprisingly high. The SMG is equipped with an overload module, which is automatically activated when killing an enemy, allowing you to fire without consuming shots for 5 seconds.

Weapon 2

Description : Once a cutting tool, this tool has been adapted for use as a weapon in close combat. The intense heat of the flame is able to cut with extreme precision both the hulls of the ships and the armor of the enemies, inflicting serious damage in a short time.

Weapon 3

Faction : Entrati

Description : Heavy pistol of Entrati origin, fires heavy explosive shots capable of inflicting massive damage to single enemies or very close groups of enemies. When enough enemies have been killed, secondary fire can be used, which will change the bullets currently in use with explosive reinforced bullets, which penetrate multiple enemies, bounce off walls and explode with each impact or rebound.

Weapon 4

Faction : Grineer

Description : Created with scraps recovered from one of the countless landfills, this particular shotgun has a dual firing mode. The primary fire, fires a pile of scraps with an explosive charge inside, which detonates on first impact and throws dozens of scraps in all directions. Secondary fire detonates the explosive charge immediately, firing all the debris in a single direction.

Weapon 5

Faction : Infested

Description : A sort of gunblade made from infested organic material, with very hard and sharp bone blades. This gunblade distinguishes itself from other weapons when it fires, since it does not shoot ordinary bullets, but eggs that enter the enemy's flesh, where they hatch and release very small maggots, which feed on the enemy's flesh, to the point of consuming all his vital organs and kill him. The process is extremely painful, and sometimes long, and the infected enemy moves 35% slower and cannot run.

Mod 1

Sniper only

Description : Critical hits ignore 25% of the enemy's defenses. Critical hits to the head ignore 50% of the enemy's defenses.

Mod 2

Any non explosive primary and secondary

Description : Hitting an enemy will increase the damage you deal your weapon to that enemy by 10% for 2 seconds. The effect can be stacked up to 100 times, and each stack decays individually.

Mod 3

Exlilus mod

Any ranged weapon

Description : Killing an enemy restores 10% of the ammo in the magazine for each active status on the killed enemy. The effect is doubled if the kill is via critical damage.

Mod 4

Name : Explosionfilia

Any explosive weapon

Description : Killing an enemy with an explosion will cause a number of grenades ranging from 1 to 5 to fall from the body of the enemy, and which will deal damage equal to 35% of the damage that killed the enemy, within a range of 3 meters, and will explode after 0.7 seconds that have been released.

Arcane 1

Name : Arcane inversion

Warframe

Description : When you take damage, there is a 15% chance to undo the damage, receiving a heal on life or shields equal to the damage you should take.

Arcane 2

Name : Arcane immunity

Warframe or operator

Description : When you take damage, there is a 12% chance that you will become immune for 2 seconds.

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

The weapons are fine, but the first mod shouldn't ignore 25% of enemy damage reduction as most of the reduction is armor I think it'd be better if it was something like "critical hits with this weapon can have up to 50% of their damage absorbed by enemy defenses." 

The second mod is interesting, but I think it'd be more fun if you set it to 20% at 50 times. Just let ramp up damage count. 

The third one is basically just a worse version of vigilante armaments, how about "when damaging an enemy with more than 1 status effect, regain 1 shot per additional status." 

Both your arcanes are ridiculously overpowering. I love it, but they need to be nerfed.

6 hours ago, (PSN)EmilsTekcor said:

The third one is basically just a worse version of vigilante armaments,

I'm confused. How is that mod a less beautiful version of vigilante armaments? Vigilante armaments increases multishot, my mod allows you to regenerate some ammo when you kill an enemy affected by status.

when damaging an enemy with more than 1 status effect, regain 1 shot per additional status.

Interesting, but I think if put on the right weapon (and there would be a lot of them) it would regenerate more ammo than you have in the magazine, and knowing warframes, this could lead to some bug, like your magazine reaches a quantity above the limit, which ok is not bad, but it could lead to problems.

Both your arcanes are ridiculously overpowering. I love it, but they need to be nerfed.

I applied some nerfs. At the first I put a small cooldown, so that it can be usable, but not too strong, it is too useless. In the second I reduced the probability of activation from 12% to 9%, and the duration of invulnerability from 2.0 seconds to 1.8 seconds.

The second mod is interesting, but I think it'd be more fun if you set it to 20% at 50 times. Just let ramp up damage count. 

Interesting tip. With this method it would be better used on weapons with a lower rate of fire, although the mod I conceived it to improve the damage output of weapons with low damage but very high rate of fire, considering that the duration of each stack is not it is reloaded when a new stack is applied, and each stack decays individually by others. I will evaluate your suggestion.

critical hits with this weapon can have up to 50% of their damage absorbed by enemy defenses.

So do you mean that a percentage of random damage between 0% and 50%, which would be determined only on the hit, will be affected by the defenses, while the remaining percentage will be dealt as pure damage? Honestly, no. I would prefer that mod to remain unchanged, being that it is designed specifically for weapons classified as "sniper", weapons that require precision, and being that those weapons can inflict very high damage, but have a generally low rate of fire, I prefer that the mod remain with very precise and firm percentages, namely that 25% of the damage when a damage is inflicted on the body is inflicted directly on life, and double when a critical heradshot is taken.

p.s. The suggestions were appreciated.

Archived