Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How hard is it to sell a lich/sister?

dudefaceguy

Question

I’m enjoying the new system for farming sisters/liches since the update, but I’m not that interested in the weapons beyond the 2 I already have (Cycron and Chakhhur). So I thought maybe I could convert and sell them.

My thought is to just take whatever weapon pops up, convert, and sell. But I can’t tell how much of a pain it is to actually sell them. Is it easy like selling prime sets on warframe market or more complicated like selling rivens, or somewhere in between? I just don’t want to create another headache for myself. I’ll gladly sell at a lower price to get it over with quickly. But I don’t want to spend all my time (or any time) in trade chat haggling.

5 answers to this question

Depends on a weapon, bonus % and element, ephemera and the price you're asking. Warframe.market has an auction for liches, but just like with rivens, it's a guesswork. It was easy when sisters / liches just rolled out, but by this point a big chunk of players who have access to the system already got most of the things they wanted from it, so don't expect fast sales, I'd say.

Although, ephemeras should still be relatively easy to sell regardless of all other stuff.

I would guess you're going to have a bad time with this.  People are mainly going to buy liches to get ephemera, which you will rarely get.  There are probably people who will be willing to buy the exact weapon they want with the exact element they want with a top-end bonus %, but your odds of getting all 3 of those factors in alignment are probably lower than your chances of getting an ephemera.

In short, I'm guessing that at least 80% of the liches you get will have very low demand and be all but unsellable.

yeah warframe community need to take a long hard look at the old "you can farm plats easily by selling stuff in warframe" because at this point the game probably have more sellers than buyers.

if you really need plats, i say skip this and do something else more profitable. like idk, arcanes?
but if you just enjoy hunting liches and wouldn't mind posting your stuff and forget about it, then yeah why not.
with that said, have you max your elemental bonus? and no offense but those 2 weapons are not even in my top 3 kuva weapons, if you really enjoy hunting liches why not just get the other weapons for yourself

Also remember that all Converted liches and sisters are competing to swoop in and save the day when you die.  So unless you are willing to drive all of your liches to Rank 5 before Converting, your current strategy will result in an overall weaker stable of pinch hitters, as the only way to get rid of a Converted lich is to sell it, which may be difficult.

Archived