Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas petrify

Vaml77

I did an atlas test on the steel path (50 min) and whenever I could I used petrification on eximus enemies(riven slivers and im using both booster resource chance+ resource double) and I could see that the drop only increases from the most common materials and life support capsules in the survival mission. I did this test in ceres in the survival mission and saw that it is not worth using this skill and I would like to propose at least a small buff that would take 10% off enemies' armor when petrified... would be more useful to use. Another test I did was on the murex taking parts of the shedu and I realized that it doesn't improve the drop chance either. This skill should receive some kind of improvement to be more useful.

1 hour ago, Vaml77 said:

Another test I did was on the murex taking parts of the shedu and I realized that it doesn't improve the drop chance either.

Did you have the augment on? And what test did you use to come to this conclusion?

Plus, Petrify already makes all enemies up to an additive 50% more prone to all damage types.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Petrify

P.S. I believe the common consensus in the past is that eximus dropped riven slivers are unaffected by loot abilities.

Archived