Frames that need some help

(PSN)SEA_TOASTER

QHello fellow gamers, you know what would be a dream come true. If some older frames got some attention from DE, maybe after the new war this could be the next major update. There are alot of frames that could use some tweaks be it for different reasons they may be out dated, mediocre or maybe just to put new life in a old frame. So I made a list and changes for some of them.

Inaros: passive now scales with secondary mods, removes energy now using health to fuel all abilities, third ability now moves a 1.5 Inaros speed and has 10% increase in range.

Valkyr: remove all past hysteria nerfs, second ability can be recast in use, third ability now has a 15 meter range.

Frost: passive now slows enemies in a 3m radius around Frost, stats changed to have 100 base shields and 400 base armor (prime has 450 armor), first ability now freezes all hit by the AOE and has the combo ability (like rip line and landslide), second ability no longer has angle cap, fourth ability range increased to 20 meters.

Hydroid: reduced cast and charge time by 50%, second ability now strips enemy defenses and give shields to hydroid for every enemy hit, third ability range increased to 8 meters and no longer punishes  movement, fourth ability holds enemies still.

Thank you for reading obviously there would be more frames tweaked these are just examples but anyway have a nice day.

31 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

Inaros: passive now scales with secondary mods, removes energy now using health to fuel all abilities

Problem with his Undying Passive is it deals 75 damage, it should be percentage of the enemies max health per second so it scales with enemy level and remains relevant.

I also am in favor of his abilities costing health instead of energy, something that i expected from start from what they had announced.

41 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

third ability now moves a 1.5 Inaros speed and has 10% increase in range.

Thats a 50% speed increase, i think his speed should just remain untouched.

42 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

Valkyr: remove all past hysteria nerfs

No, that would make her invulnerable the entire mission again tho i would be in favor of either reducing the speed at which her energy drain scaled or the amount drained it caps at.

43 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

second ability can be recast in use, third ability now has a 15 meter range.

I agree with these, i dont know why DE prevents buff skills from being recast to keep them active. Also her 3rd's range is very small.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

Frost: passive now slows enemies in a 3m radius around Frost

I would prefer he applied Cold procs every second to enemies instead of just a slow, that way the slowness would scale the longer mobs hang near him.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

stats changed to have 100 base shields and 400 base armor (prime has 450 armor)

Swapping 50 base shield (rank 0) for +100 Base armor (+150 Prime)? I guess that would be ok.

53 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

first ability now freezes all hit by the AOE and has the combo ability (like rip line and landslide)

So each subsequente cast would increase the freezing/damage range wile reducing the Cost of casting?

55 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

second ability no longer has angle cap

Maybe keep the base attack as is but add a charge function, holding down the button would cast Ice Wave in a circle around him but at half the range.

57 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

fourth ability range increased to 20 meters.

I guess that would be ok.

59 minutes ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

Hydroid: reduced cast and charge time by 50%

Ok

1 hour ago, (PSN)SEA_TOASTER said:

second ability now strips enemy defenses and give shields to hydroid for every enemy hit

No , it would be too copy/paste of Revenant's ability.

Instead why not have it proc a guaranteed stack of corrosive per tick?

third ability range increased to 8 meters and no longer punishes  movement

I think his 3rd ability should just leave the puddle in place and allow Hydroid to move freely back and forth, moving over the puddle would cause him to sink in and give him the Yeet ability wile in the puddle.

fourth ability holds enemies still.

I would be in favor of Hydroid's 4th getting the Zephyr tornado's treatment, shooting a tentacle would cause the full damage of the attacks to the enemy held by it.