Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CAn you help me identify the creator of the bugged godroll ogris riven? -punc // i need to prove a hater wrong

Jimmmmme

BRo, I distinctly remember a youtuber who showed his bugged ogris godroll riven. I remember him specifically saying that ogris cant roll -punc since it has no punc stats, but that his unroll did. He was offered ~30k plat but declined since he knew it can be worth more..

FOR THE LIFE OF ME, i cant remember who it was, or what video it is. If you can point me out to the right direction id greatly appreciate it....

huh? He was either joking or scamming. I got plenty of rivens with a negative IPS that doesn't appear as the damage type for the weapon so it is definitely not something super special that he can sell a crappy roll with the - puncture for 30K. But of course if it is a +3-1 top roll then it is up to him to put whatever price he likes. Generally, negative IPS rivens are more sought after so will sell at a higher price but surely not as ridiculous as 30K plat for a bad roll. 

1 hour ago, Jimmmmme said:

BRo, I distinctly remember a youtuber who showed his bugged ogris godroll riven. I remember him specifically saying that ogris cant roll -punc since it has no punc stats, but that his unroll did. He was offered ~30k plat but declined since he knew it can be worth more..

FOR THE LIFE OF ME, i cant remember who it was, or what video it is. If you can point me out to the right direction id greatly appreciate it....

Rivens created before the riven range nerf can roll negative IPS regardless of weapon state or stat. It's not a bug, it's an old riven.

23 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Rivens created before the riven range nerf can roll negative IPS regardless of weapon state or stat. It's not a bug, it's an old riven.

Oh ok didnt know that, i guess it was just old but he did say the termed 'bugged'.. do you know which warframe ytber that is?

1 hour ago, HeartPurity said:

huh? He was either joking or scamming. I got plenty of rivens with a negative IPS that doesn't appear as the damage type for the weapon so it is definitely not something super special that he can sell a crappy roll with the - puncture for 30K. But of course if it is a +3-1 top roll then it is up to him to put whatever price he likes. Generally, negative IPS rivens are more sought after so will sell at a higher price but surely not as ridiculous as 30K plat for a bad roll. 

Nah he had no reason to. He even showed the riven off. It was god roll

Never saw the vid so can't confirm or deny, but to clarify, Ogris has no problem rolling negative impact, but it's normally completely unable to roll puncture (and slash) which would indeed make it a "rare" roll.

(And there have been no major changes to which weapons can roll what.)

You can check sites like Semlar and Riven.market to get a general idea of what the possible rolls for weapons are.

Spoiler alert: my contribution for this thread will be pretty close to nonexistent.

First of all.. let it go, man. This is warframe, the ultimate hive of scum and villainy. If you approach this community with "I'll duel everyone who dare to oppose me!" mentality, you'll find yourself dueling from dusk till dawn all day everyday.

Secondly, get away as far as you can from warframe youtubers -aside from straight up how-to guides. The others are 100% clickbait and warframe community 100% acknowledge that, we will look down on people who spend their time listening to warframe youtuber's opinions, because majority of them are crap and we believe that you gotta be pretty stupid to waste your time doing it.

And lastly, i personally condemn drama in videogames. If you're the kind of kid who'll gladly fight your clanmates over stupid stuff like which weapon is more meta, we can't be friends. Thankfully warframe attracts older age group of gamers, and we boomers are not interested in videogame dramas, twitter beefs, youtube comment wars, or similar meaningless confrontation like those.

Just play the game and be happy, man...

4 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

Spoiler alert: my contribution for this thread will be pretty close to nonexistent.

First of all.. let it go, man. This is warframe, the ultimate hive of scum and villainy. If you approach this community with "I'll duel everyone who dare to oppose me!" mentality, you'll find yourself dueling from dusk till dawn all day everyday.

Secondly, get away as far as you can from warframe youtubers -aside from straight up how-to guides. The others are 100% clickbait and warframe community 100% acknowledge that, we will look down on people who spend their time listening to warframe youtuber's opinions, because majority of them are crap and we believe that you gotta be pretty stupid to waste your time doing it.

And lastly, i personally condemn drama in videogames. If you're the kind of kid who'll gladly fight your clanmates over stupid stuff like which weapon is more meta, we can't be friends. Thankfully warframe attracts older age group of gamers, and we boomers are not interested in videogame dramas, twitter beefs, youtube comment wars, or similar meaningless confrontation like those.

Just play the game and be happy, man...

Agree 100%.

As my lovely wife likes to say, "No lies detected."

8 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

How long ago did that change happen? Quite a while after the release of kitguns? Because I have a Catchmoon riven with negative puncture on it and I didnt get that until a while after the kitguns were added.

Archived