Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean levels and consecutive runs

Tonkatunk

Did a railjack survival, goal was to level Nechramech and the Arch Gun. Mech was roughly lv 6 (guessing cuz all I remember is it was under lv 10) Got the Mech up 16+ during the mission, meaning I was using the 4th ability.

On extracting to Clan Drydock, affinity on rewards put me at 20+, again don't know exact number. It did max my Arch Gun, which I changed the mods on. Most noticeable was changing it from just heat to viral.

Went from Dojo Drydock to an Orthix mission. Doing my objectives and I make it to the orthix. Use my nechramech and try to use my 4th ability. Game tells me the ability is not unlocked. I glance at the level to see it is lv 6 or 8, meaning I no longer have my 4th ability. Failed the mission.

On being kicked to dojo, my Mech's levels were back to 20+. I checked my Arch gun, it still had Viral status so it seems to have remembered the changes I made too.

I believe once you clear a mission, it should be remembering your levels. I suspect the bug is pulling my Character/Nechramech data from when I started the first mission, when doing consecutive missions. This is even after returning to Dojo between mission, otherwise I could not have customized things.

I have not tested to see if it remembers rewards off consecutive runs, or if it only remembers the first. I am unaware of what condition needs met, though I would guess it's returning to Orbiter, to be able to have your progress properly carry over from mission to mission instead of resetting to the state of the first mission.

Archived