Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Clan Research Weapon Should I Get?

Burufokkusu

Question

8 answers to this question

Dera is a good start - it's like a laser Braton (weaker damage type and travel time but pinpoint accuracy). Once you get to 6, if you have the patience to farm OD for mutagens and Void for Formas I'd suggest Ichors and Synapse (especially if you have a Volt), and Flux too.

So, I'm farming formas and mutagens for the synapse cause I've just got volt, but whats the best all-around weapon for a mastery 5 rank dude thats looking for his first clan research weapon?? Aaaaand... its the flux rifle the king of the hill?? the lord of all clan research weapons and the most OP gun of all warframe times?? I'm asking since I'm looking to set a goal for me in-game to motivate me.

Edited by Muitopedrinho

So, I'm farming formas and mutagens for the synapse cause I've just got volt, but whats the best all-around weapon for a mastery 5 rank dude thats looking for his first clan research weapon?? Aaaaand... its the flux rifle the king of the hill?? the lord of all clan research weapons and the most OP gun of all warframe times?? I'm asking since I'm looking to set a goal for me in-game to motivate me.

. It's pretty dang good. Took out three level 70 ancients in a mag. That was also leveled with potato and polarized three times.