I realize WF is a team based game. Still, there really needs to be a better way to leave a squad at the end of a mission

Troll_Logic

I understand DE wants everyone to group up as often and as easy as possible.  That being said, we should be able to get out of a group at least as easy.

The current PC process of furiously hitting the escape button, before right-clicking (???) on the player's icon, and selecting "leave squad" before the host does it, and then the rest of the squad is rejoined, and the process begins anew.

Yes, sometimes hitting "cancel" as the host leaves works, but many, if not most, of the time it doesn't.

There is a summary screen as the mission ends.  Please add a checkmark or a button so a player can leave easily. 

• Like 6

"I realize warframe is a team based game" No it is not, 6-8 years ago sure but not today. This game is overall more solo orientated than co-op. That said if I did a pub cause I was feeling lazy, yes an easier way to leave squad would be beneficial.

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

"I realize warframe is a team based game" No it is not, 6-8 years ago sure but not today. This game is overall more solo orientated than co-op. That said if I did a pub cause I was feeling lazy, yes an easier way to leave squad would be beneficial.

I agree with this. The model now just appeals too much to casual players. No real skill or team coordination required much anymore. Group sessions are just there now for shenanigans and those who want to snorlax on missions. Although from my perspective after 7 years of playing the game ofc its easy with everything I've acquired and learnt, but even to new players the model itself is just a living power fantasy Sim. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Now i have to navigate with a cursor, on a controller, through lag, into the right (correct) corner, wait for it to expand, and navigate down, to click leave squad.

Upper left corner, not the right corner. Yeah, it is a pain to leave a squad sometimes.

With the recent gun arcanes and galvanized mods, i'm being pushed more and more to solo my missions due to all the damn kill stealing. This is why we didn't want these to be the fix, now people are competeing for kills, making the game less fun overall.

• Like 1

I honestly despise how the mouse cursor is invisible for a few seconds after the loading is complete. I want to hover my profile to leave squad, but I have to wait until the cursor becomes visible, and it always ends up being the dumb mouse moving and looking for movement on the screen. Or brace for host migrations and repeat.

Yes, I also want the auto-leave checkbox option. I leave the squad almost always.
Keep the statistics screen up though, and stay down with the monkey paw.

Edited by sitfesz
  • Like 1