Threats

(XBOX)Boss jr 0311

people behave like that everywhere most of the time the cant do anything so just dont care what they might write
you cant do anything about those Threats but maybe report them for behaving in that way but i dont realy thing that will help

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Boss jr 0311 said:

Through out my gameplay I be getting threats to stop playing the game or else they will get my account remove from Warframe and console or pc.

Forums can't do anything.

Report the user in game and they will take action and ban the players that are doing it if the reports turn out to be accurate and/or they are reported by multiple people for the comments.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)Boss jr 0311 said:

Through out my gameplay I be getting threats to stop playing the game or else they will get my account remove from Warframe and console or pc. But l like this game and I will not stop playing this game.

P.s does anyone else feel the same

Report the users making threats.  You can do this either through the in-game function by selecting their GT and then the report option.  You can also grab screenshots and send those in a support ticket.

If the threats are coming in over XBL messages or voice chat, please also report them to XBox.

• Like 5