Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Walking Dead Fans?

NICKTHECHAMP11

The only novel with real-life cheating, such as no-recoil, infinite ammunition and aimbot. Join alongside Rick, an unstable guy that can't even protect his own children, simply because his wife died in the midst of an apocalypse. (Everybody Dies In An Apocalypse is a good book you should read, Rick.) Live the boring lives of a few people that have nothing better to do other than verbally fight with each other all the time.

Or as Screen Junkies would say:

(

)

P.S.: I really don't like the series. It has dimmed since Season 2 to Season 3.

Edited by JRMC

personally i cant stand survival horror stuff (ie zombies, etc) where its bullS#&$ drama like "real housewives of blah blah blah", too soapy

whenever i watch TWD with friends who like the show, i cant get over how the show is basically a how-to guide of what NOT to do in basically any given situation, it just gets under my skin how idiotic all the characters act on a consistent basis, yet the writing keeps them alive against all odds and reason (fyi i hate Daryl the least)

the show is just soooo... EMO

it's like General Hospital, if the hospital was full of zombies

also ive yet to see Breaking Bad, but its on my list

additionally shows that I would recommend: Foyle's War, Sherlock, Fringe, Awake, Justified, Defiance, Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy (getting worse lately), Hemlock Grove (kinda), Continuum (iffy), American Horror Story

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

personally i cant stand survival horror stuff (ie zombies, etc) where its bullS#&$ drama like "real housewives of blah blah blah", too soapy

whenever i watch TWD with friends who like the show, i cant get over how the show is basically a how-to guide of what NOT to do in basically any given situation, it just gets under my skin how idiotic all the characters act on a consistent basis, yet the writing keeps them alive against all odds and reason (fyi i hate Daryl the least)

the show is just soooo... EMO

it's like General Hospital, if the hospital was full of zombies

I will agree that sometimes there are characters who don't seem to think correctly *cough Andrea *cough (never liked her lol). But without their stupidity, the show would be plain and predictable. And yeah, Daryl is my favorite character so I would have to agree with that lol!

F*ck andrea...and half of season 2 haha

who doesn't like Daryl? (bet they'll kill him bc everyone likes him)

If they kill Daryl the whole show would probably end from a huge drop in views lol. A lot of Season 2 was lots of arguing between Shane and Rick and the whole group looking for Sophia even though she was in the barn most of the time. And Andrea almost kills Daryl(Again, I dont like her very much). So yeah, a lot of season 2 was pretty boring.

you know i have one problem with all these zombie movies. total annihilation of professional army. always makes me smile.

nono to napalm, to vacuum bombs, to cluster munition, to nuclear strikes. to a fkn motorized infantry platoons, tank divisions, helicopters, planes, fleet, artillery, ap mines, machine guns basically everything. army's contingent maybe small in comparison to civilian but... come on.

one soldier equiped for one combat day in theory can kill 180 enemies from assault rifle alone. there is also hand grenades.

anyway. series is... well decent enough to watch. especially when they show us swarm on undead near some kind of the city.

p.s. also: season one, tank and zombie inside. You know people looks like ketchup when tank rolls over them. just saying. and that tank was abrams, with its ability to travel on long distance without refuel. I mean they could just ram god damned zombies with tank and grind them to puree.

Edited by Althix

Walking Dead is terrible (no offense). It isn't original in any way, it's terribly predictable, and I've seen and played better zombie games/movies.

The military in the show is useless. Why haven't the infected been eaten by bugs and other animals? How can the zombie move without a beating heart? Why doesn't Winter cause frostbite, which destroys cells, and end the zombie outbreak? Russia should be safe from the outbreak, as well as anywhere cold. Anywhere hot should be safe from the outbreak because of rotting and bugs eating them. Why don't they just use fire bombs on totally infested cities? Po-tay-toe?

you know i have one problem with all these zombie movies. total annihilation of professional army. always makes me smile.

nono to napalm, to vacuum bombs, to cluster munition, to nuclear strikes. to a fkn motorized infantry platoons, tank divisions, helicopters, planes, artillery, ap mines, machines guns basically everything. army's contingent maybe small in comparison to civilian but... come on.

one soldier equiped for one combat day in theory can kill 180 enemies from assault rifle alone. there is also hand grenades.

anyway. series is... well decent enough to watch. especially when they show us swarm on undead near some kind of the city.

yeah the military is always insulted when some form of media claims something as stupid/slow as zombies take over the world.  That's why I liked resident evil's monsters additions (games mainly).  A 12 man team of any special forces around the world such as SEALs or SAS should be able to down at least a thousand zombies before dying.  Oh and I like how characters always play dumb, "ooh what are these things?" they're zombies idiots, there's tons of games/books/shows/movies about zombies lol.  But I still like to pass the time with walking dead. 1st season is best still