Your speculations of the New War features

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

With the New War around the corner, what are your alls, if any, speculations about new features that may be given to players as a result of completing the New War? 

I have several ideas, and this is all purely speculation and wildly imaginative. 

1. Focus expansion and revamp. Maybe a gained focus ability to be able through our operator to transfer into non sentient enemies and manually control them in battle. 

2. Augment and/or speciality mod slots on Warframes and Weapons or some type of infusion.

3. Weapon slots become universal to allow players to carry more than one of the same type of weapon. IE two primaries 2 secondary 2 melee etc

4. Grenades?

5. Ability to use necramech in normal missions.

6. Omni tool teleport for open world maps to teleport on players, and for extracting on other certain mission types that require us going to extraction. 

7. Dual welding on necramech, they're capable since ammo auto regenerates. 

You all have any thoughts or speculation? This is just for fun.

Edited by (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-08-31 at 8:31 PM, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

With the New War around the corner, what are your alls, if any, speculations about new features that may be given to players as a result of completing the New War? 

I have several ideas, and this is all purely speculation and wildly imaginative. 

1. Focus expansion and revamp. Maybe a gained focus ability to be able through our operator to transfer into non sentient enemies and manually control them in battle. 

2. Augment and/or speciality mod slots on Warframes and Weapons or some type of infusion.

3. Weapon slots become universal to allow players to carry more than one of the same type of weapon. IE two primaries 2 secondary 2 melee etc

4. Grenades?

5. Ability to use necramech in normal missions.

6. Omni tool teleport for open world maps to teleport on players, and for extracting on other certain mission types that require us going to extraction. 

7. Dual welding on necramech, they're capable since ammo auto regenerates. 

You all have any thoughts or speculation? This is just for fun.

Thats biggest problem with this community
WHAT WE EXPECT

Like remember last railjack rework?
What ppl expect vs what we all get?

I expect just content that will entertain me for more than a week like lets say a month or so
If that will be achieved id say it was awesome update

Thats my only expectation

32 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Thats biggest problem with this community
WHAT WE EXPECT

Like remember last railjack rework?
What ppl expect vs what we all get?

I expect just content that will entertain me for more than a week like lets say a month or so
If that will be achieved id say it was awesome update

Thats my only expectation

True, and another big issue with the WF community are people who comment before fully reading a post. We can only speculate right now because we don't know what to expect. This post was meant for fun (as stated) to pose an open dialog for creative thought on upcoming content. It wasn't meant to agitate, or present expectations of something not yet fully revealed to the players. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

True, and another big issue with the WF community are people who comment before fully reading a post. We can only speculate right now because we don't know what to expect. This post was meant for fun (as stated) to pose an open dialog for creative thought on upcoming content. It wasn't meant to agitate, or present expectations of something not yet fully revealed to the players. 

Ow by all means from where your mine or anyone else speculation are coming from?
Like maybe just MAYBE from our expectations huh? Or am i wrong?

I did read your whole post and i dont deny you any right to ask other about their speculations even better you have my blessing go for it if that makes you happy
I just point out that that is main problem with warframe community
You will speculate hype expectations by it and then when update dont meet your hopes and dreams you will say its not what you expected

And what you wrote in your OP like dual wielding on necramech could happen on any update not just new war
So again its more like speculation from expectations than pure speculation

Because if we follow your logic we could speculate that with new war we get will auction house while many want it yet know it wont happen so no 1 expects it

And i dont mean it in bad way so dont get me wrong

3 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Ow by all means from where your mine or anyone else speculation are coming from?
Like maybe just MAYBE from our expectations huh? Or am i wrong?

I did read your whole post and i dont deny you any right to ask other about their speculations even better you have my blessing go for it if that makes you happy
I just point out that that is main problem with warframe community
You will speculate hype expectations by it and then when update dont meet your hopes and dreams you will say its not what you expected

And what you wrote in your OP like dual wielding on necramech could happen on any update not just new war
So again its more like speculation from expectations than pure speculation

Because if we follow your logic we could speculate that with new war we get will auction house while many want it yet know it wont happen so no 1 expects it

And i dont mean it in bad way so dont get me wrong

No worries on that.

Speculations can indeed lead to expectations, but I understand where expecting/assuming can get us. And we can derive speculations from what could be expected from content we already have. I, like you don't expect anything other than what we as the player expect for an update and that is some form of content . As to what it entails, we mostly are in the dark on that. These are just the speculations I have towards the details, minus any expectations. 

I'm expecting nothing but what we've seen. I've learned that's a wise choice just in general.

As for my hopes?

At least one new Operator ability. Maybe Operator Melee, I think that'd be neat. I'm not expecting gameplay overhauls from the New War, wrong kind of update, and they'd definitely have run this past us as dev workshops.